50

Chapter 50: Rewards

    After Carey asked that sentence, the person in front of him was silent and did not answer.

    Clearly not much time has passed, but it feels like every second is like a year.

    The blond boy raised his hand slowly, wanting to hold the man's hand, but the latter moved away first, making him take a moment.

    He raised his head blankly, his blue eyes reflecting the alienated look of a man.

    In a trance, they returned to the woods behind the school's training ground on the night they first met. That night, the man's eyes seemed to be the same, seemingly polite, but really unfamiliar.

    No...don't do that.

    If he had never seen His Highness's gentle treatment, he could endure such indifference and alienation.

    But, a vampire who has seen the sun, has been bathed and caressed by warmth, how can it bear to retreat into the dark corner of the day?

    The blond boy, the tears in his eyes rolled for a long time, and finally fell.

    "I'm sorry..." he said, "His Royal Highness, I'm sorry..."

    This was the second time he apologized in such a panic, and the last time was the first time he learned that His Highness was an Omega. But last time, no matter how tragically I cried, there was still His Highness's gentle embrace to comfort him.

    This time...

    he knew, this time, there would probably be no more comfort.

    In this world, it is clear that no one or anything is a threat to him, but it still makes him feel cruel.

    He lowered his eyes, opened his palms, and caught the snowflakes falling from the sky. The palm of the hand, the wound that was cut by himself, healed, scabbed, and fell off visibly to the naked eye, and the complete healing process had been completed.

    Then he turned his head and looked at the wizard in black not far away.

    Although he didn't want to admit it, he had to think seriously: maybe, what Liu Zhen said was right.

    Existing in this world means nothing to him. And it's ridiculous to think about him who pin all meaning on one person.

    The young man put his palms away in a daze and turned around.

    However, before his toes were raised, he was suddenly hugged into his arms.

    The breath of the bird of paradise became more and more clear in the flourishing university.

    The blond boy, the tip of his nose is sour, and his tears become beads of broken threads.

    Because, he heard... the person holding him said: "What are you going to do? Leave me back to the wizarding world? Ivan, I don't allow... Fanfan, I don't allow it."

    When he spoke, he could feel his eyes Man, his arm trembling slightly from the force.

    At this moment, the husband holding him is not the highness of the Jino Empire, but an ordinary man who belongs to him alone.

    It is the only sustenance for him to stay in this world, and it is also what he longs for and always wants to get close to, light.

    The boy whimpered and buried himself in the husband's chest.

    A muffled voice came from the clothes room: "His Royal Highness, I won't go... You won't let me go, I won't go anywhere. You just pushed me away, I thought..." I thought