40

Chapter: 40 Pretend to be a couple, one year.

    The door to the parlour was closed the moment Carey entered. The overwhelming amount of Omega soothing pheromones quickly filled the entire room.

    The lawyer standing beside the two froze when he smelled the pheromone.

    He adjusted his glasses, but his mouth remained calm, and said, "His Royal Highness, I and Your Majesty believe that any decision you make now is not rational enough."

    But Carey, who he said was not rational enough, just squatted in front of the sofa . His eyes kept looking at the boy with his head lowered in front of him, and he didn't deviate for a moment.

    "Get out." He said coldly, grabbing the boy's hand, closing his fingers one by one, and holding the boy tightly in his palm.

    The suppressed anger in his voice.

    Hearing the order to the lawyer, there was no movement under his feet. And without any influence, he continued half of what he just said.

    "If you were sensible enough, you wouldn't have released Omega pheromones so recklessly."

    The voice of persuasion was so sonorous and unyielding.

    Ivan curled up the hand held by Mr.

    The small fist, clenched tighter and tighter, trembled and trembled because of the excessive force.

    Then, he suddenly raised his head.

    The boy's bangs are a little longer these days, and the finely chopped hair covers the curled eyelashes.

    In the crevice of the hair, Kankan can see: in those clear eyes, there is a shallow red.

    The lawyer with a calm face, looked stagnant when he met these blood-stained eyes.

    Then I heard the boy's low voice saying, "Sir, let you go out." When the

    boy spoke, his voice was very low. Different from the usual crisp, sweet and soft, it sinks slightly. Hear it in his ears, with a lingering stamina.

    Along with this voice, there was Carey's angry voice: "I'll let you out."

    The voices of the two clearly overlapped at this moment, but they seemed to be ringing in two channels.

    The lawyer standing beside the two easily recognized the demagogic voice of the young man in the intertwined words of the two.

    Before the brain can think, the body moves first.

    He opened his mouth and said, "Okay, master."

    Then he neatly collected the file bag, and without a word of nonsense, he went straight out the door.

    When the door was closed, the little vampire immediately put away the redness in his eyes. When he looked at the gentleman in front of him again, his eyes were only blue as clear as the sky.

    Only then did he discover that his husband was wearing a white princely dress.

    Pure white trousers, with golden tassel hanging on the chest, and sky blue shoulder seals and belts respectively on the body.

    It 's like...

    the little vampire tried to scour his head for the familiar images, and finally settled on the battle between the demons that he experienced a hundred years ago.

    Yes.

    His husband is like...

    a battle angel who fell into the world, looking graceful and luxurious, but not stained with dust.

When A Vampire Bit An Omegaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें