25

Chapter 25: You, Disobedient Bad Boy

    Ivan's breathing was heavy, every word he had spoken was extremely difficult, and his face was as pale as a piece of tissue paper.

    Carey didn't quite understand why he couldn't be here.

    After all, according to his experience, the symptoms of children are not estrus.

    Moreover, even if he was in heat, and he released so many pheromones just now, Ivan should understand that he is a non-threatening Omega, and even if they are in the same room, nothing will happen between them.

    "Why can't I be here? Ivan," he asked softly.

    The boy let go of his bleeding lower lip, and his sharp fingernails clasped his husband's clothes.

    He had already lost his mind, and there was no sound from the outside world in his ears.

    Only those red eyes stared at Carey's neck without blinking.

    Every time Mr. said a word, the Adam's apple would move. Around the Adam's apple, there are large and small blood vessel networks, each of which he can count clearly. On the back of the neck, where the pulse beats, is the location of the aorta.

    Ivan stretched out his fingers that had grown half a fingernail long, and lightly touched Mr. Adam's Adam's apple.

    If the teeth were pierced from here, the blood would not flow a lot, and it would not cause death.

    Carey was suddenly touched by the sharp little fingernails on his neck, itching. Looking down, I saw the little boy, lying on his neck, sitting obediently.

    The little guy's cool breath came from his neck, and he rushed down, softly.

    From his point of view, he could only see the fluffy curly hair of the child, but he could not clearly see what the child was doing. But a small grunt could be heard from his throat.

    Like a cat being stroked, the kind of sound that comes out of the throat, very comfortable.

    "Ivan?" He lightly rubbed the child's stomach and asked, "Is it not uncomfortable anymore?" In the

    next second, the Adam's apple on his neck suddenly felt a cold touch.

    It felt amazing, like someone was holding a soft pudding and running it lightly across the skin. It felt exactly the same as when the little guy bit his finger last time.

    Carey, who had been bitten once, twitched the corners of his eyebrows: suddenly there was an ominous premonition.

    As soon as the thought of this premonition came up, a strong stinging pain came from the skin on the neck.

    Then he heard the boy's small, slightly trembling voice saying, "The pain will be gone in a while, I'll just eat a little... I'm so hungry, I'm really hungry..."

    Carey thought to himself, this child Are you confused again?

    He raised his hand and patted his children and called "Ivan", but got no response.

    I want to get Ivan off myself first.

    This little boy bit him every time he lost his mind. The last time he bit a finger, but this time it was replaced by biting his neck.

    But as the child lay on his neck for longer and longer, he began to feel that all his strength was flowing out of his neck.

    It was a terrifying, life-spanning feeling.