53

Chapter 53: Baby, Merry Christmas

    Ivan opened the watch, poked his fingers on the screen stupidly, and sent a message to His Royal Highness:

    "Simon is going to marry Joshua, do you know that, Your Highness?"

Talking about today's class, the watch has no news of His Highness' reply.

    The doll-like little boy quietly put up the book and stood in front of him like stealing a bell, his eyes looking through the window towards the distant training ground.

    However, this place is too far and too far, even if the little vampire adjusts his eyesight to the sharpest, his eyes are sore and swollen, but he can't see the figure of His Highness.

    While rubbing his eyes, his clothes were suddenly grabbed by Simon next to him. Turning his head, he saw Simon winking at him, his lips parted but silent.

    Ivan tilted his head, and a shadow fell.

    Looking up, he saw the professor in a suit and leather shoes, with his hands behind his back, looking angry, he came up with a reprimand: "You little brats, you don't know when the book stands up..."

    Halfway through, he stopped abruptly. .

    "You... Are you, Your Highness?"

    No wonder he was frightened, it was the young man in front of him. Although he was wearing the uniform of the medical school, the royal family's exclusive blue ocean logo was printed on his left chest. clothes.

    And this noble highness, his fingers are rubbing his slightly red and swollen eyes, and his eyelashes seem to have tears?

    This is amazing!

    The teacher, who had just spoken just now, immediately softened his attitude, and asked with great care: "Excuse me... Are your eyes uncomfortable? Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

    Even though Ivan was in the Republic of Florence, he often When I was with the king, I had never been respected at this level.

    He subconsciously "ah", the whole person is ignorant.

    It took a while to react, and he nodded politely and said, "Thank you, professor, I'm fine. I just... When I was looking at something, my eyes were too hard and a little sore."

    Because of the tears, my nose was also a little pantothenic acid . , with a soft milky voice when speaking.

    Sounds like a fake excuse.

    Who would put the book in front of him for almost a quarter of an hour because his eyes were too hard?

    At a glance, it was clear that it was the little Highness who was secretly hiding behind the book, crying sadly.

    Other students who didn't know what happened, suddenly made up a drama of abusive hearts between lovers. Even where Ivan and Simon didn't notice, there were still people taking pictures quietly.

    The professor can naturally think of anything that the students can think of. With an embarrassed "um", he squeezed out a polite smile and said, "Sorry, I misunderstood you. If your eyes are good, I hope you can listen to the class well. This is the last class of this semester, and I will talk about a lot of notes about exams and papers, which are very important."    

     Ivan got up quickly and said, "It's okay, you don't need to apologize to me." Then, pursed his lips , politely bowed to the professor: "Thank you, I will listen to the class carefully, you have worked hard."