57

Chapter 57: The Nest is Built

    The boy's cry was so loud that the soldiers patrolling in the distance all looked at them from a distance.

    Carey let out a small smile and pinched the boy's cheek: "I won't cry anymore." The

    blond boy, only then did he understand that His Highness didn't want him to cry any more, so he used such nasty words to tease him.

    "However, Yi Xiaofan, haven't you said something to me? I remember the Age of Navigation, which started at the end of the fifteenth century AD. You are over 400 years old? Do you think my history is not good enough? Still think I'm not good enough in math, eh?" More than 300 years have passed since the post-Yuan era alone, how could this person be over 400 years old.

    The boy let out an "ah", remembering that he hadn't told His Highness about his time-travel yet, and quickly explained: "His Royal Highness... I came over from the AD era in 2019. It was my Omega father in this world who used witchcraft. He wanted to summon me to come and revive his Alpha, so I fell into this world."

    He said, and began to calculate bit by bit: "I was sixteen when my father died in 1492, and then... Living in 2019, I'm... eh? Wait..." Something

    doesn't seem right.

    The blond boy, with his fingers crossed: "1492, 1592, 1692, 1792, 1892...1992?" Counting to the end, he raised six fingers, his blue eyes full of shock.

    Thinking he had made a mistake, he pointed the finger again.

    After counting, he finally lost his face, and looked miserably at His Highness who had been holding back laughter in front of him.

    "That...Am I...more than 600 years old?"

    Carey, who had been standing beside the boy and watched him do the math, finally couldn't help but let out a "puchi" laugh.

    "Student Yi Xiaofan, are you stupid, eh?" He said, pointing his finger on the boy's thumb, "You were sixteen years old in 1492, why should this year be included in the calculation of one hundred years? Yi is four years old, and four-year-old children are better than you."

    In other words: No, you don't deserve a four-year-old.     The teenager also blushed

    and whispered: "It's been too long, and I don't care too much about my age. So, am I already over five hundred years old?"

Prepared on the stone bench under the tree, scratched the tip of his nose: "Five hundred and forty-three years old." The boy directly     bit

    the man's finger, softly acting like a spoiled child: "I'm so old... Your Highness."

His fingers were a little vague, and the tip of his tongue brushed the skin of the man's fingers because of the speech.

    A young boy with a tender appearance and a soft personality, who knew nothing about the world like a newborn baby, actually called himself "so old" here, and Carey could not laugh or cry.

    "Why, you don't feel old when you are more than four hundred years old, eh?" The

    young man loosened the man's fingers, shrank his neck and said, "Then people in their forties and fifties sound very different.

    Carey patted the little boy's ass: "Tell you, you're still out of breath, right? Yi is four years old. Why, do you want me to praise you for your youth?" The little

    boy laughed and rushed to His Royal Highness. On his body, it hung on him like a human-shaped pendant, his cheek rubbed against the man's chin, and he pecked lightly at the base of his ear, saying, "Yes, please praise me, Your Highness." The