29

Chapter 29: The Vampire Running Around Late at Night

    Ivan followed the team on the road, and in the inaccessible grassland, plants grew wildly.

    The big clumps of Achnatherum splendens stand tall and erect, scattered in the soft green grass, scattered everywhere.

    Their group moved fast, and few people spoke along the way. All I could hear was the rustling of grass blades, and the occasional chirping of birds, beasts, and insects around.

    Talking consumes stamina.

    They need to use the shortest time and the fastest speed to rush ahead of others.

    Passing through this small grassland, the front is the foot of a peak, where there are patches of bushes.

    As the team progressed, the surrounding temperature began to drop, and the sky became a clear red under the setting sun.

    Ivan stopped to look at the watch, it showed that it was six o'clock in the evening, and the sun was starting to set.

    The temperature difference between day and night in the grassland is very large, and the wind is blowing on the face at this moment, and it is cooler.

    Fu Bin, who was walking behind the team, noticed that the blond senior suddenly stopped while walking, and also slowed down.

    Hanhan's Alpha came over and asked, "Are you tired after walking for a long time, senior?"

    Ivan heard the voice and silently retracted his gaze towards the sky.

    He slightly raised the corner of his lips, revealing half a small tiger tooth, shook his head and said, "I'm not tired."

    In fact, as a vampire, this journey was nothing to him at all. So, up to now, the other team members have started to have some breathlessness and sweat all over, but his body is still fresh and refreshing.

    The wind blew past him, raising the faint scent of pear wood, mixed with the fragrance of the grass, it was light and refreshing.

    "Why is the senior not guarding the hospital, but came here to follow the army?" Fu Bin asked.

    The school provides Omegas with two options: accompanying the army and guarding.

    Those who guard the hospital only need to work in the hospital during the day, and Sergeant Alpha, who handles emergency assistance, can go back to a clean and comfortable dormitory after get off work at night.

    For example, at this time, Simon, who is guarding the hospital, should be on his way back to the dormitory.

    Ivan originally applied for the hospital guard, so he came here with only a few pieces of clothes. After all, he has a calm temperament, no matter how strong this body is, he doesn't want to be exposed to the sun outside.

    But when I was in the dormitory that day, when I saw my husband who suddenly came to look for him and was hugged tightly in his arms, I suddenly wanted to be a little bit closer to him, even if it was only a little bit.

    So Li applied to the counselor to join the army the next day.

    As for the reason...

    Ivan looked at the yellow-skinned and dark-eyed junior in front of him and said the same thing as last night.

    "I want to try the road that my father walked, and experience the feeling of being in the army."

    Follow the road of my father's business and relive it again.