33

Chapter 33: He hasn't cried yet, but I tell you

    Ivan and Mr. came out from behind the trunk together.

    The other team members also appeared one after another and walked up to Andy and Lance.

    Because it was so dark at night, I could hardly see anything. So when Ivan got very close, the flower peacock Omega suddenly jumped up.

    He pointed one hand straight at Ivan's nose: "You, you, you, you! Why are you here?"

    Then, tilting his head again, he even saw the major who he hadn't seen for a long time?

    Andy blinked, then blinked harder.

    He looked blank and asked, "Brother... Major, why are you here?" Halfway through, he suddenly clapped his hands: "I see! You shouldn't be, deliberately dereliction of duty in order to escort this bitch? !"

    After saying this, the surrounding atmosphere was obviously suppressed.

    Fu Bin jumped in front of him, blushing with anger and having a thick neck: "Why do you have such a stinky mouth! What is a bitch? Ivan is such a good person, what a bitch! Also, the major came down to investigate, and he didn't neglect his duties! "

    Where is this strange, come up and arrange the charges of the chief at will! You don't know anything, and you just use empty words to testify against others?

    Andy threw the medicine box to the ground, and shouted angrily: "It's a bitch to seduce other people's fiancés!"

    Then he ran to Ivan like a shrew, rolled up his sleeves and was about to tear it apart: "The major and everyone are both He's engaged, and you're still so close to him! Bitch!" After

    saying this, everyone's expressions suddenly froze.

    First reaction: Major engaged? when? This is... a big melon falling from the sky?

    Second reaction: Wait, the accompanying Omega seduced the major even when he knew that the major was engaged? !

    Third. Reaction: Misty grass, will I be silenced! Why are my ears disobedient! No, I don't listen I don't listen!

    Then quietly glanced towards the party.

    After the major came, they could clearly see how they got along with the blond Omega, and they thought they were the couple who immediately pierced the window paper.

    Who would have thought that the truth would explode like this?

    After all, Ivan has no sense of existence since he joined the team. He has always been businesslike, and thought he was a cold O who couldn't move at all, no! think! arrive!

    What is this called? This is called, gold and jade are ruined from the outside, this is called two-faced three-knife, with a moral appearance, a human face and a beast-like heart, a beast in clothes and crown!

    Seeing everyone's eyes on Ivan, it became more and more complicated, and even a small discussion sounded. Carey stepped in front of Andy in three or two steps, with suppressed anger in his eyes.

    "Andy!" The reprimand had just begun, and his sleeves suddenly moved.

    Bowing his head, he saw the little boy, with his white fingers gently pinching his sleeves, shaking his head slightly at him.

    "Sir, you let me come," he said.

    There is a rare toughness in the voice.

    Then, he pulled him back a few times and let him stand behind him.