49

Chapter 49: Your Highness, I'm Not an Omega

    Little boy, breathing stagnant. He lowered his eyes slightly, tiptoed to his Highness's shoulder, and put his head in his neck.

    Even if the badge on His Royal Highness's collar was uncomfortable, he refused to get up.

    I want to be your man... I

    really want to respond to such heart-wrenching words.

    But the little boy moved his lips several times, but he couldn't utter a word or sound.

    Nervous, shy, and many emotions bombarded in his mind. Like a typhoon passing through, without leaving a single word.

    Strong arms suddenly wrapped around his thin waist. Even through the thick coat, the strength is still hard to ignore.

    His Highness's smiling voice sounded in his ears, and the warm breath flowed into his heart from the cochlea.

    "Why don't you speak? Fanfan, I'm still waiting for your answer." The

    young man paused and softened half of his body. The ice sculpture in his hand also dropped, and it fell to the ground with a "slap", turning back to the little snowflakes.

    The change in the child's body is naturally clear to the person holding it.

    Carey's eyes filled with an indissoluble smile, pinching the boy's fluffy little ears with his fingertips, and continued to tease him: "Okay, or not, eh? Shouldn't I have to confirm it myself? Now? There are a lot of people."

    As he spoke, his fingers gently poked the little guy's waist.

    Ivan buried himself in the man's neck and shook his head gently. He wanted to say "no need", but he didn't have time to say anything, and a shallow murmur overflowed from the corner of his lips.

    The voice was soft and soft, like a newborn milk cat.

    This time, it was not only Ivan who was stunned, even Carey was stunned.

    Then, the little boy with flushed cheeks heard the voice of His Highness holding back a laugh in his ears.

    The clear and shallow breath sounded again and again, causing the chest to vibrate.

    The young man moved the tip of his ear, and the whole person was about to smoke. Just lie down on his Highness, like an ostrich, don't move.

    Carey hugged the little guy tightly and pulled the man into his arms again, and the two of them stuck together tightly.

    "Shy?" The

    little guy moved a few times, his hairy head finally rubbed against his neck, and he nodded carefully.

    Gee, reluctant to admit it.

    "Baby."

    Carey gently kissed the boy's hair hole, wrapped the boy with his coat again, and led the boy's soft palms to buckle his waist, which was only wearing a single shirt.

    A word rang in the boy's ears in a low voice, and it sounded terribly good.

    "Then... I'll take it as your promise?"

    Ivan finally squeezed himself out of His Highness's shoulder pocket, his face was flushed red, and his hair was slightly messy on his forehead, like a delicate doll in the window.

    He pursed his lips and made a soft "um" sound, as thin as a mosquito. After speaking, I was afraid that the expression was not clear enough, so I added the word "good".