11

Chapter 11: Why are you here?

    After Ivan and Fu Bin finished speaking, they said goodbye immediately, and ran away like the wind on the soles of their feet.

    When I got to the study area downstairs, I was still out of breath.

    Simon looked up from a pile of recipes and asked him in a low voice, "Fanfan, you borrowed a book, why are you running?" After speaking, he pulled Ivan to sit beside him, pointed to the butterfly cake on the book and said : "I think, cookies may not be suitable for me, how about I make butterflies?"

    Ivan looked at the attractive illustrations in the book and sighed slightly. He tilted his head to look at Simon, his expression helpless and serious: "Xiaoxi, in fact, I think it's just that baking is not suitable for you."

    Simon: ...

    This feeling is really like being struck by lightning.

    The red-haired Omega landed on the page with a thud: "Is it so real? Woohoo..." The

    two of them were talking when a snort of laughter suddenly sounded from the opposite side.

    The two who buried their heads in the books raised their heads, and saw the tall and thin senior, standing opposite each other with a smile.

    It was the Alpha senior who took Ivan to the painting room last time, the one named Aaron.

    Aaron was obviously very happy to see Ivan, and he leaned over excitedly and said, "Junior, I've found you! Last time you said that beginners should use pencils first, and other oil painting colleagues have tried it. Obviously a lot of progress! Now you are a celebrity in our studio."

    He said, and turned on his watch: "Not only the people in our studio, this month, your method has been spread outside, and all the platoons have Even the oil painting professor at the Xidu Academy of Art has heard about it! At our salon party last week, he came to ask about you specially!"

    Ivan opened his mouth, "Ah. ' A sound, not knowing what to say for a while.

    He just casually suggested the more ingenious method that people used before.

    Techniques like this are just a simple introduction and can't be used too much.

    Just like in the old days when children learned bicycles, they always had to add two more wheels to the rear wheel to maintain balance, but they had to remove the balance wheel before they could really learn.

    So... if you are a professor of oil painting, and you are still obsessed with this introductory technique, you will always feel that something is not right.

    The senior on the opposite side was not aware of the young man's thoughts at all, and was still talking to himself:

    "I just sent a message to the professor, he said that he will be in the oil painting studio in five minutes, and he must meet you! Come on, let's go to the studio! "

    Then, without any explanation, he dragged Ivan up and took him directly to the studio.

    Because it was a weekend, there were more people in the studio than last time.

    The whole studio is still quiet, so the movement of the two entering the door is relatively large.

    At the moment when the door was closed, several pairs of eyes looked over at the same time, and Aaron clapped his palms: "My classmates, I brought the junior Ivan you have always wanted to see." The