Extra 1

Chapter 66: Century Proposal (1)

    Halfway through January, the medical school vacation also ended in a hurry.

    The royal family had already given Ivan a year off from school, but the leaders of the medical school sent condolences, implying between the lines that he could hand in the papers for this semester first, and pass the exams that should be taken. In this way, it is easier for the school to arrange for him to re-read after a year.

    Ivan thought for a moment, then decided to study hard and write the thesis, preparing for the end of the week.

    Today is the last day before the semester starts, and tomorrow is the closing and examination of each subject.

    The little boy standing in the bedroom slowly packed his things in the room. Without him, he was accompanied by a highness who had been holding him all the time, like a clingy big cat, hugging him for a while, and kissing him for a while.

    At the moment, he is checking the printed paper, making sure that his name and student number are correct, that the font size is correct, and that there are no spelling errors or grammatical errors. The big prince next to him, His Royal Highness, hugged him from behind again.

    Carey hugged the boy's thin waist, bowed his head and kissed the hair point on the top of his head, and asked reluctantly, "Do you have to leave today? I'll send someone to hand in the paper for you. Doesn't the exam start the day after tomorrow?"

    Ivan sighed again, turned around and held the man's hand, "But I'll be back in four days, Your Highness. I'll take your pheromone extract with me too, it won't happen. Wait until my exam is over. I'll come back and be by your side every day, okay?"

    Actually, Carey should have gone to school with Ivan, but his near-death in the battle was premeditated, and the royal family has yet to find out who did it. , you can only pretend to be on the verge of death, and wait for the other party to reveal his tricks.

    So now he can't go out of the gate of the palace at all, and even in order to avoid people's eyes and ears, he hardly even goes out of his own castle.

    Carey pinched the little guy's cheek and felt uncomfortable at the thought of being separated from his family Fanfan for four days.

    But thinking about it carefully, it seems that every time he parted, it was his own wishful thinking, and the children were never free and easy.

    Of course, it was this little one who thought he wanted to cry in the end.

    "Yi Xiaofan, you are so heartless. When you miss me, don't cry with me in your watch."

    Ivan, who was holding the man's hands, remembered the time when he was holding His Highness's clothes and crying and saying that he couldn't, and immediately became red. Face.

    "Your Highness! Don't talk about it..."

    He really didn't want to remember that kind of black history.

    "If I miss you again in the future, no matter where you are, I will find you."

    When he spoke, he looked at the man in front of him seriously, his blue eyes seemed to be rippling with water, clear and transparent.

    He liked this man, and even believed in it like a god.

    Kerry, who was standing opposite the boy, was held in the palm of his hand by a warm little hand, and his heart was about to melt for him.

    You can't hide when you like someone, you can't hide it no matter what.

    Looking at the young man's clear eyes and the curvature of his lips, he couldn't help but want to get close to him.