Extra 2.3

Chapter 71 The Wedding of the Century (3)

  The first Saturday in February, the eve of Apocalypse.

  The royal castle is brightly lit.

  The sky blue satin was hung everywhere, and the transparent ribbon was wrapped in a string of small lanterns like stars. The wind blows, hidden and visible.

  The baby in Ivan's womb is six weeks old, and there is a conscious link between him and the baby, and he can occasionally feel the size of the little guy in his womb.

  Every time I touch my belly, I have a feeling of being blessed by happiness.

  Tomorrow is his wedding with His Royal Highness.

  Ivan is helpless in this world, only Liu Zhen, as his relative farther than the distant house, came to attend this extremely important wedding of the century.

  At this time, a teenager in a white dress was standing in the sacrificial hall of the royal family. The white cloak and ribbons stretched back more than ten meters.

  Hundreds of wizards in black stood behind the young man, all of them clouded.

  This black-and-white contrast makes the boy in the middle of the auditorium look spotless.

  Ivan looked up at the three paintings on the wall, the middle one was the Virgin Mary wearing a bellflower wreath.

  There are two gold-framed paintings on each side of the Virgin.

  Messiah, dressed in light gold embroidered clothes, rested one hand on his chest, and pointed his three fingers to the sky slightly, as if he was blessing the world.

  On the other side, the ancestor of the blood clan dressed in black raised one arm and looked at the black crow falling from his wrist.

  They were all drawn by Ivan in these days, the ancestor Cain and the family of the Virgin and Child.

  He lifted the hem and knelt on the cushion in front of the painting.

  Immediately throughout the auditorium, hundreds of wizards also knelt on the ground following his action.

  Ivan clasped his hands on his chest, and his blue eyes looked at the painting on the far left. The clear and transparent pupils reflected the first baby born in the world thousands of years ago.

  Once upon a time, he also envied the ups and downs of the ancestor's life.

  I envy him for the halo that was removed and bestowed by God, and I envy him for being under the curse of the devil but living a reckless and unrestrained life.

  I envy that he was clearly abandoned by the world, and finally treated gently by the years.

  I envy him for seeing all the sufferings in the world, being hated, deceived, and being abused, and he is still a teenager when he returns.

  In that world, he was the younger brother of Chang Pang Ancestor's side. The four words of the first ancestor, Cain, are like the center of the whole world.

  And he looked dispensable.

  No one cares about his life, and no one cares about his death.

  now……

  The young man turned back.

  The blue eyes swept the people behind him one by one.

  From Liu Zhen to Fern, to the king and Dr. Evan, then to Lance and Joshua, and to Simon, who was standing beside Joshua, holding hands and snuggling.