9

Chapter 9

    Ivan, who returned to the bedroom, rolled back and forth with the quilt on the bed. As a vampire, he didn't need much sleep, and he was a nocturnal creature, so it was three o'clock in the morning, and he still didn't feel sleepy.

    Moreover, the moonlight is very comfortable.

    He opened the window to let the moonlight in better. He tiptoed out of bed and took out the easel hidden in the crevice of the cabinet. The white sheets were slowly lifted, and the gentleman in military uniform seemed to be standing in front of him alive.

    He moved the easel to the window, and the moonlight fell on Mr. as if it were a natural light.

    The teenager simply adjusted the height of the painting and sat cross-legged on the ground. I picked out a few colors at random and adjusted them at random on the drawing board, and the vivid indigo color came out: it is the color of the darkness gradually receding, the light is coming, the color of dawn.

    The original light on the painting was painted dark, and the original bookshelf was also built into a window. Outside the window is the moon shrouded in clouds and the sky before dawn.

    When the entire painting was finished, it was five or six o'clock in the morning before I knew it.

    The moon in the west was about to fall, and in the east a light gray fish maw white appeared again.

    The little vampire lost his paintbrush, stood by the window, and stared blankly at the red sun gradually emerging from the east, and the red clouds in the sky.

    Not far from the Alpha dorms of the Command Academy and the Non-Command Academy, there was a long whistle, and groups of students rushed into the training ground in the west: the sergeants who were going to the back mountain zipper in the morning.

    A new day has begun.

    Today is not a weekend, but Ivan and Simon have no class for a day, so they were dragged by the teacher to the school hospital for practice nursing.

    It was only eight o'clock in the morning when a bunch of Alphas crowded into the hospital.

    "Doctor, my foot is swollen!"

    "Hurry up, doctor, my roommate passed out from hypoglycemia, and his head hit a rock!"

    The whole corridor is bustling, like a vegetable market. In addition to those who really have problems and need to see a doctor, there are also a group of people who join in the fun and howl. The voice is obviously loud, but he keeps saying that he can't do it and needs to lose glucose.

    The Omega girl at the front desk was so angry that she didn't want any manners. She picked up the microphone and shouted: "All! Don't! Noisy! If you need urgent treatment, go to the consultation room first, and the rest go directly to the ward."

    Ivan looked like The young apprentices who poured in like zombies froze in place.

    The Omega girl at the front desk is a senior student and has long known about this situation. At this moment, Ivan and Simon were frightened by this scene as soon as they arrived in the hospital hall, and they even took the microphone to comfort them.

    "Students, isn't it weird? You're both sophomores, and you'll have to experience this occasion every year. These groups are training in closed classes for a month, and they won't see a single Omega recruit, every year. At the end, I have to come to the school hospital to howl a few times, in fact, I want to come and see the Omega of the medical school."