32

Chapter 32: Mr. Pheromone

    Suddenly there was a thunder in the sky, and bean-like raindrops crashed down.

    The forest path, which was a good walk, became muddy after being wet by the rain. In an instant, small puddles formed one after another on the ground, and a thin stream of water flowed along the terrain to the lower basin in the north.

    As for the three peaks in the southeast, there was only a snowfall yesterday. Under the alternation of hot and cold air, hailstones the size of rice grains formed above the basin, falling sparsely from overhead.

    The crackling sound hit the branches and leaves that were not very vigorous above the head, causing a flurry of flying birds.

    The unpredictable weather left everyone stunned for a moment.

    They thought about rainstorms, flash floods, and mudslides. The only thing that didn't count, there would be hail.

    A young boy in a large raincoat is standing in the heavy rain.

    He took off the watermelon army cap, only wearing a translucent waterproof hood on his head. The golden bangs were messily attached to the forehead, and the long eyelashes were covered with a dense layer of water droplets.

    A hailstone fell from the sky.

    Then, with a "pop", it just fell on the boy's head.

    The little vampire who was suddenly smashed was stunned for a moment, rubbing his fingers and climbing his head.

    "What fell? It hit me...Is it bird droppings?"

    The raincoat on the little vampire was Fu Bin's, so it looked too big now. When the arm was raised, the whole person was a little clumsy, like a little panda who had just learned to climb in the deep forest.

    Carey took the child's hands and tried to touch the top of his head. He slammed the whole into his hands with a light package: "Don't move, you know it's bird droppings and you still touch it with your hands?" The

    gentleman's warm palms pressed against the backs of his hands. He could even detect the lines on Mr.'s palm, and...the thin calluses on his fingertips.

    The young man gave a dull "Oh", pursed his lips, his hands were very good, and he didn't move any further.

    Carey coughed lightly, then raised his hand, pinched the little ice cube that was about to melt on the boy's hat, put it in front of him, and said, "It's hail, why are you so easy to deceive?" The

    boy blinked, his eyes on his hand After staying for a while, from Mr.'s fingertips, he pinched the freezing point that had become the size of a grain of sand.

    Looking up, his keen eyes captured every drop of rain and every small ice particle that fell from the sky.

    Lush Metasequoia, dozens of meters high.

    Beyond the top of the treetops, up to a thousand meters, the clouds gathered, the air collided, the condensed clouds and water droplets turned into tiny ice cubes, and fell down.

    When he lowered his head again, the ice particles had completely melted, and he could not see whether it was newly falling rain or water formed from ice particles on his fingertips.

    Lance put one hand in front of his forehead and stepped on the water in embarrassment: "What time is it, do you still have the heart to enjoy the natural scenery? Hail is interesting, isn't it! Hurry up!"