59

Chapter 59: Baby, I don't want to go

    Obviously, the man in the military uniform did not take this sentence seriously, a chuckle broke out from his lips, and his fingers gently rubbed the juvenile's chin.

    "In order to keep me, you will do whatever you can to keep me, right? Yi Xiaofan, why are you so clingy." The

    little boy curled his lips, lowered his eyes, and focused on the man's tightly buttoned collar. Grabbing the man's fingers with a slight force, he said softly, "I don't."

    After speaking, he touched his soft stomach, "I didn't do anything."

    Seven days later, it was still so frequent. According to the vampire's hit rate, Ivan can be sure that he will have a baby, although he can't feel anything yet.

    The little vampire turned his head and threw his jaw away from His Highness's hand, like a fluffy little yellow chicken, wishing to lower his head into his neck.

    The broad hands on his waist hugged his small body to his legs again. The warm breath gradually approached, and His Highness's soft lips chased after him and bit his fleshy jaw.

    "Baby."

    He said, his lips slowly moved up again, rubbing against the boy's white and tender face.

    "It doesn't feel like you are so good."

    Then, the warm palm covered the boy's hand on his stomach.

    As if finding something, the man took a breath.

    Gently peeling off the young man's pale fingers, he placed his palm on his soft stomach.

    "Can't you... Really be able to conceive?"

    Ivan moved his lips when he heard His Highness's question, "Ah" and eagerly wanted to answer. But all the words that he wanted to say came to his mouth, and it seemed to be blocked.

    So, the little boy could only nod his head slightly, squeezed the word "um" from his throat, and his voice was hoarse.

    The next second, the person who was sitting on his lap suddenly stood up, his hands suddenly supported his armpits, and lifted him high in the air.

    The blond-haired boy was suddenly lifted off the ground, and his whole body was still covered.

    He blinked, and his clear blue eyes looked at the tall man in military uniform.

    He saw that in the man's dark eyes, he reflected himself in the soft light.

    "Your Highness...?" the young man asked in a low voice.

    Carey put his little baby back on the ground lightly, and the strong scent of birds of paradise filled the room in an instant. He took Ivan into his arms, and the young boy's soft body was completely wrapped by him, leaving no gap in the middle.

    Ivan was hugged by His Royal Highness, his heart beat in a rhythm beside his ears, and he could feel the man's chest rising and falling breathing in the position close to him.

    "Well, Your Highness..." I

    don't know if it was an illusion, Ivan actually felt a little emotion from this room full of bird of paradise pheromones.

    Happy, excited, and… intensely reassuring.

    Like a pair of gentle palms, gently placed on his heart, soothing all his emotions, making every inch of his skin and pores feel comfortable.