41

Chapter 41: Fake couple?

    On the second day of coming to the palace, Ivan woke up in the castle where Mr.

    Sir let him sleep in the guest bedroom.

    When I woke up, there was a big soft bed under my body, and my breath was filled with the shallow, familiar smell of Mr.

    Not far from the bed, there were zigzagging, dark blue cotton curtains.

    Nearly 100 small holes in the shape of stars were dug in the curtains, and the sunlight penetrated from the outside, and on the furry carpet, the appearance of stars was mottled.

    The young man sat up from the bed, rubbed his eyes in a daze, and stared blankly at the magical scene in front of him, for a while.

    Finally got out of bed barefoot and walked to the window.

    Fingers tugged curiously across the cotton curtains. The back of the hand is just right, and a star-shaped light spot falls.

    The moment he looked up.

    In the eyes as blue as the blue sky, a vast galaxy suddenly fell.

    Carey woke up early because of the military school biological clock. He first went out for a few laps, and then returned to the castle. After taking a shower and cleaning up, it was just half past seven in the morning.

    He asked the housekeeper to prepare a set of clothes that Ivan could wear, checked the size, held it in his hand, and walked briskly to the door of the guest room.

    "Ivan, are you awake?"

    He pressed the doorbell and asked.

    The video in the guest room was turned on, and there was no child on the screen. Only a soft "um" was received, and then the child added: "Awake!"

    There was a soft nasal sound in the voice.

    Kerry, who was standing outside the door, let out a chuckle from the corner of his lips: Tsk, this confused voice, shouldn't he still be in bed?

    He gently opened the door, ready to surprise his children.

    But when the door opens...

    Breathing stagnant.

    The blond boy, standing barefoot on the furry carpet, was pulling a small corner of the curtain in his hand.

    The whole person disappeared, mottled starlight. At this moment, when he heard the sound of the door opening, he looked at him blankly.

    The little boy was wearing off-white cotton pajamas.

    Because the clothes belonged to Carey, they looked very loose when they were worn on the body.

    The wide open V-neckline reveals beautiful collarbones and shoulder sockets.

    The beautiful black gold ring, lying quietly in the clavicle socket, is so lazy and soul-stirring.

    When the young man saw the person coming, a moment of confusion flashed in his eyes, and the corners of his lips curved immediately. There were two shallow dimples on his cheeks.

    "Sir!"

    Then, he walked towards Carey in three or two steps.

    Director Grant, who was pushing the dining car next to him, smiled and narrowed his eyes, and corrected his voice kindly: "In the palace, I want to call your Highness." The