Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    During the white dew season, the Fairy Gate Competition is here.

    The yellowing leaves are covered with hoarfrost in the early morning, the elegant cranes pass through the clouds, and the disciples of Qingyun Sect are also busy all over the mountain... In front of the mountain gate, the peak masters welcome the coming sect on behalf of the sect master. Immortal faction, has been a bit of lively scene one after another.

    From a distance, Ning Youli looked at the colorful auspicious clouds over the mountain gate, or different white cranes raised by Qingyunzong, and knew that the guests had come.

    This Xianmen Great Rival will probably last longer than the sect trials held within the Qingyun Sect. Therefore, the Qingyun Sect as the main party will provide food and accommodation for the Friends of the Sect so that they can have better cultivating exchanges.

    During this period, the people of Youzong can visit the peaks of Qingyunzong, have friendly exchanges with the disciples of Qingyunzong, and accept the earnest teachings of the great power. As a disciple of Qingyunzong, it is natural to show his comprehensive and enthusiastic hospitality, and to take care of them as well as possible.

    So...she told the good demon cultivators to hide themselves early, and don't expose them to those people.

    Especially Xiaohong.

    She doesn't know what the level of these sects is, but it's always good to take precautions before they happen. Once someone notices that the breath of Lingyun Pool is not right -

    blah blah blah.

    Ning Youli shook off the ominous thoughts in his mind and felt that he should have some confidence in the demon cultivators.

    After all, when they were lazy, she couldn't find where they were hiding.

    Now, it was time for her to deliver the fruit plate to Han Shan.

    Ning Youli glanced at the plate in his hand, and came to the front of Hanshan Gate with most of them. Here, she saw a more flamboyant pomp than the sect's trial, and everything showed the wealth and wealth of the Qing Yun sect. Of course, other peaks are more or less dressed up to show etiquette and decency.

    Within sight, many Hanshan disciples led the people from other sects who had just come up not long ago to sit down, and served tea and snacks, too busy to touch the ground.

    Qingyunzong still pays more attention to rituals.

    Ning Youli had no choice but to sigh, if it was her, it would be very efficient to have a few disciples put things on the spot with a brocade bag.

    "Hahaha...Yin Fengzhu, I haven't seen you for many years, and your cultivation has improved a lot." Just as he was thinking, a thick middle-aged male voice suddenly sounded, but the person was still a few miles away from the mountain gate, which was enough to prove him. How profound is his cultivation!

    The disciple next to him was already talking in a low voice. Ning Youli followed the voice and saw a man in a black and white Taoist uniform striding forward, shrinking into an inch, and in the blink of an eye, he arrived in front of Hanshan Gate.

    But what is even more surprising is that the peak master Yin in his mouth - this ice beauty who rarely has a turbulent expression on weekdays, is now like melting water, showing a shallow smile.

    However, Qi Ming's expression behind her was not very friendly.

    "You're finally here..." Yin Zhongliang greeted him without blinking his eyes, "Senior brother is also successful in cultivation."