Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    After holding back and waiting for a few days, Ning Youli found that the marks on the big fish had not faded, so he couldn't sit still anymore.

    She has to seek medical advice.

    Coincidentally, there was nothing in the sect today, and it was a cool rainy day, so Ning Youli held up an oil-paper umbrella, registered and went down the mountain.

    Back to the ghost town.

    He solved the math problem as easily as before. As soon as Ning Youli stepped into the gate of the ghost city, he found a tall figure standing not far in front of him, his scorching gaze that was hard to ignore, almost penetrated her.

    Why is Si Yan here...?

    For a moment, Ning Youli thought that this was the last time she stole someone without leaving a question to offend the other party, so she came to intercept her in person.

    Is it time to go now?

    Ning Youli thought about it and took a small step back. He couldn't help but close the veil covering his face. When he looked up again, he was surprised to find that the other party had already walked towards him.

    "..."

    I knew that I should change my clothes every time, so as not to be easily recognized.

    But when everyone was in front of him, it was not easy to save face. Ning Youli smiled slightly and began to pretend to be stupid: "What's the matter with Mr. Shi?"

    Si Yan said concisely: "Question. I didn't give it to me last time."

    Ning You Li didn't feel that his head was too big, but shook his head gently and said sincerely: "I finally found those math problems in front of me from somewhere else, just by myself, I only have some cabbage for three cents a pound and ten cents. It 's just a question about how much money is in a pound." The

    sentence was too long, Ning Youli breathed out, "I heard that the Lord City Secretary has not stipulated that the questions submitted must be difficult, so I will write a copy of it to the best of my ability, can I do it? "

    Si Yan really agreed.

    No pressure, Ning Youli made up a simple addition and subtraction within 100. After submitting it, he saw Si Yan's disappointed eyes.

    But she didn't give him a chance to speak, and said directly: "I'm not good at math, but my sister is born smart, and she's quite talented in math     , and the questions will definitely satisfy you." The level of the questioner is not high, so she has to ask ten times the number of questions, and she doesn't have so much time.

    "Where is she?" Si Yan was intrigued, and immediately looked back and forth.

    "She's at home." Ning Youli began to make up a half-truth, "My sister was in poor health before and was raised outside, and she just returned home recently. If I knew that you were waiting for the question this time, I would definitely urge you. She wrote two more. Why don't you read... Next time I'll bring the topic, how about it?"

    Si Yan pondered for a while, and finally nodded, "Alright."

    Ning Youli breathed a sigh of relief, very good. , After she went back, she gave Tong Sukuang some math first, and in turn asked Tong Su to help her break off with Si Yan.

    In the original book, Tong Su came to the ghost city and used his extremely high mathematical talent to win the favor of the city secretary.

    After saying goodbye to Si Yan smoothly, Ning Youli just turned around and heard a comment from behind: "The grilled fish is good."