Intro

Title: 承包鱼塘后我钓到了鱼祖宗 | After contracting the fish pond, I caught fish ancestors
Author: 棋异果

Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qing Yunzong, who went to the end of the book overnight, to contract a fish pond.

She swears that she will be isolated from the world, be self-reliant, have a love & peace system and a spiritual spring, claiming that she can salvage daily necessities and earn household income from it.

But I didn't think that this spring connects the waters of various secret trial realms, and one net goes down, rare treasures ×N, panacea ×N, rare beasts ×N...

Ning Youli decided to do a side hustle at the same time, the surface is cute and weak The owner of the fish pond actually jumped repeatedly in moisture and danger.

On the day when the male protagonist in the book entered the sect, Ning Youli caught a seriously injured fiery red koi, which was full of treasures and was extremely rare.

Facing this unhappy big fish, she carefully treated it, pleaded its favor, maintained it, fed it eight times a day, and poured money like running water.

However, when the big fish recovered and she was about to "make the best use of it", she watched it turn into a human being!

A tall and slender figure walked towards her slowly, her robes burning like fire, was it really a-...a necessities of life? and many more! Isn't this the devil who fought against the male protagonist at the end of the book until the sun and the moon have no light! ?

Seeing the handsome young man smirked, "Girl, there is no reward for saving your life, only..."

Ning Youli: It's embarrassing, is it too late to pretend to be innocent now?

Later-- Looking at the peaceful sky, Ning Youli sighed, it is good to have Yuzu as the bodyguard, but... "Does Madam have something on your mind?"

"Aren't you supposed to fight...? Stay by my side every day. , I don't think I can afford you anymore."

Su Yuchuan, who had turned into a dragon, looked at his huge body, carefully retracted his claws, pulled out a dragon scale, and said sincerely, "Madam didn't say that before, besides, , isn't this the living expenses for the wife?"

-- [Reading Guide] 1V1 Queen Gou, the hostess, raised the villain, the big fish mascot, and engaged in fish ponds and plots in the early stage. There are a lot of fictions in the atypical farming text, and there are many private content tags. : Farming Wenxian Xianxia Cultivation through Books Search keywords: Protagonist: Ning Youli, Su Yuchuan ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: