Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Three people and one fish were silent, only the surrounding disciples became more and more noisy.

    The fishing experience in Lingyun Pond is very good, and there is a chance to catch high-rarity and high-quality spiritual fish, so it was passed on from ten to ten, and many other sect disciples who were watching elsewhere also touched it, resulting in the current situation.

    In the crowd of people who came and went, Ning Youli was not going to enter, nor was it going to retreat, but one thing was certain: the sect master had already seen her.

    Ning Youli looked at Daoist Wang, who was probably still wondering why the Sect Master said that, frowning and smacking his lips, his whole face wrinkled into a ball.

    She didn't seem to notice her yet.

    Here comes the question, without revealing everything, the suzerain (boss) came to Lingyun Pool. As the manager of Lingyun Pool, should she go over and say hello?

    Ning Youli was a little hesitant, but he didn't expect the unexpected power of the sect master. He smiled and said, "You and I are here, but the juniors can't let go. Let's go.

    " Back also left.

    The Wang Daoist who stayed in place looked back and forth, and finally stomped on his heels.

    Does the crisis seem to be over?

    Ning Youli watched the backs of the two and watched them leave Lingyun Pond.

    The Sect Master was helping her to cover up—for some reason, she had this idea inexplicably, and she was very sure.

    Even a spiritual monk like Wang Daoren can detect it, how could the sect master be ignorant? What's more, he himself has the ability of divination.

    But the sect master still helped her cover it up, which is very thought-provoking.

    Could it be that... the sect master didn't know where the magic energy in the pool came from?

    Ning Youli thought of this and immediately overturned. Although Lingyun Pond indeed hides more than Demon Venerable from the Demon Realm, but based on the level of those few demon cultivators alone, it probably won't be seen in the eyes.

    Furthermore, if the Sect Master thought she was implicated or framed, he would not answer "no", but would take the initiative to investigate.

    After all, under this condition, she is also a disciple who may be hurt by a demon cultivator and urgently needs protection.

    "Could it be... let nature go to this point?" Ning Youli recalled what the sect master had said. It is conceivable that the sect master had been traumatized in order to change the fate of others, and finally found that following the path of heaven was the right way.

    If... if the Sect Master has already figured out the future fate of the Qingyun Sect, then wouldn't his reaction just now be a sign of letting go?

    This is too Buddha, right? Among the seven peaks that collapsed, there is your mountain top!

    Ning Youli was silent for a while, and finally gave up thinking and continued to guide more and more disciples.

    On the first day of the Immortal Gate Competition, she had to increase the maximum number of Diaoyutai as much as possible in the remaining time.

    The upper limit of the number of Diaoyutai is gradually increased according to the experience of Diaoyutai. In other words, only the more people who fish, the more fish they catch, and the more experience they have, can the upper limit be opened up.