Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Two years later, Ji Chun.

    Apricot blossoms are in full bloom all over the mountains and fields, and the nine thousand bluestone steps are crowded with people.

    The ritual of asking the immortals every three years is when the Qingyun School recruits disciples from all over the world.

    As the first sect in the world of self-cultivation, whenever the ceremony is opened, it will always attract many children who yearn for the immortal way, forming such a huge momentum. Even looking down from the heights of the clouds, you can see countless dense and small figures moving slowly.

    Among the gathered team, there was a young man dressed in plain clothes and with an indifferent expression. Unlike the children of the same age who laugh and make noises around him, he has a more mature temperament. At first glance, he can tell that his family is poor and he is in charge early.

    But the boy's eyes are very beautiful, like the dazzling stars on the top of the mountain, and like the ten thousand years of ice condensed on the bottom of the sea, and there is a tenacious light shining in them, and the brilliance is hard to ignore.

    Someone noticed him, only to see the rough patch on his clothes, and a moment of pity turned into contempt.

    Very few - it can be said that there are almost no children from poor families who can have considerable talent, because rich people can find treasures and medicines for their children early to lay a foundation, and people who are too poor are poor because of their poverty, food and clothing are problems, physical fitness It will also be chaotically contaminated by vulgar things early, and lose that spiritual energy.

    "Qin Chu." Someone patted him and called out his name.

    The young man turned his head back, his dark pupils were terrifyingly bright.

    "I never imagined that the Immortal Rank would be so long." The man who photographed him was dressed in brocade, and he didn't know who was the young son of a wealthy family, but because he was panting and sweating, he was already a little embarrassed.

    "There are nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine in the Immortal Rank, and we are only at the 10,500th order." The young man's expression was indifferent, only his fingers gripping the burden turned white. His eyes fell on the crowd that became thinner and thinner as he went up, and plunged straight into the fog and clouds.

    The little boy wiped his sweat, glanced at the young man, and said in amazement, "We've all been gone for so long, why do you seem to be nothing?"

    But he immediately smiled again, "I said, if I leave later Don't move, you have to give me a hand." The

    boy was noncommittal.

    Asking about the ceremonial rituals, the first level is to ask the immortal steps.

    During the three-day period, these 9,000-plus stone steps must be walked up step by step. Every day starts from the early morning and ends before sunset. Those who arrive at the mountain gate are eligible to test the spiritual root qualifications.

    Today is the last day.

    Although the number of people who came to participate in the ceremony was much smaller than that on the first day, they could still feel the enthusiasm of mortals to ask for immortals. There were people standing on each section of the nine thousand bluestone steps, but the foot of the mountain was shoulder-to-shoulder, and there were sporadic spots on the mountainside. Just a few...

After contracting the fish pond, I caught fish ancestorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara