Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Another day in the ghost market, Ning Youli didn't even go to Xianyulou, but went directly to the doctor's clinic.

    When she passed the alley, she saw two plaques hanging high, "All Fish Restaurant" and "The Restaurant That Spirit Beasts Love to Eat".

    I didn't feel it when I named it at the time, but now I see it with my own eyes... it's quite embarrassing.

    Ning Youli's mood for knocking on the door this time became very calm, and after hearing the word "come in", he pushed the door straight in.

    The smell that hit her face changed again, spicy and pungent, but somewhat familiar, causing her to sneeze twice in a row.

    "Doctor Mo." Ning Youli closed the door consciously again and walked into the room. This time, she found that the original bottles and jars on the table in front of Mo Wangsheng had disappeared, leaving only a bright red porcelain bottle standing there, which was quite strange.

    The only man with his eyes exposed was leaning on a wooden chair, holding a medical book, "The medicine is on the table, take the medicine, you can go."

    Ning Youli took the medicine bottle, Weighed, very light, shook again, only felt a pill.

    "One is enough. It's a medicine with three points of poison. Do you think it's delicious?" As if aware of her thoughts, Mo Wudi said bluntly.

    Ning Youli smiled and didn't answer.

    Obviously, Mo Wangde didn't expect his words to be answered, so he choked and closed the medical skills in his hands roughly, "After this time, don't come to me again."

    Ning Youli was stunned for a moment, "Why..." She didn't want to let go of such an almighty doctor, so she lured her with medicinal herbs: "Doctor Mo won't wait for next spring? At that time, my family's Jin Fuzhu will end up again, maybe it's better than this year's."

    She suddenly After a while, "There are also sapphire seeds, and there should be a bumper harvest next year."

    When it comes to sapphire seeds, Mo Wudie's eyes obviously fluctuated a little, but soon, there was no trace of that fluctuation.

    Just when Ning Youli was about to give up, the man suddenly said, "I can't use this hospital anymore."

    Why ...

    Ning Youli's brain turned so fast, and one reason why the strange doctor was leaving before it was over.

    Can't use the medical center = the medical center is a shop in a ghost city = the shop in the ghost city needs to be rented = he has no money to rent.

    No wonder...the rent in the ghost market is expensive, she has a deep understanding of it.

    Ning Youli wanted to laugh a little. She knew that the Mo brothers were good at everything, except for one thing: they couldn't make money.

    The elder brother hangs the pot and saves the world, and the younger brother... she has high self-esteem and thin skin.

    In the plot of the original book, in this part of the plot where the heroine and Mo Wangde traveled together, they couldn't get money, so it was Tong Su's idea.

    Very good, the opportunity has come, she doesn't want to let Mo Wei die leave the ghost market, not only to ask him to make medicine more conveniently in the future, but also to prevent him from meeting Tong Su by the way.

    As for whether it can be successfully stopped in the end... She didn't force it, she just tried her best.

    Thinking of this, Ning Youli said very seriously: "Doctor Mo's medical skills are superb, and he has given my family a lot of favors. If I just watched my benefactor leave the ghost market and live in no fixed place since then, I'm really sorry. I want to ask my benefactor to give it to me. An opportunity to pay back..."