Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The sect trial came as promised.

    On the sixth day of the sixth month, the air in the Qingyun Sect was visibly tense. As if in response to this grand scene, a basket of flowers and plants was placed on every step from the mountain gate to the peaks. The smell was fragrant and the appearance was elegant, which quite set off the importance that Zongmen attached to this trial.

    At this moment, the morning sun is rising and it is bright and splendid.

    Ning Youli looked at the endless flower basket, and only felt that Lancaozhai's outer disciples had really worked hard. Just looking at the quantity and quality of these flowers, they knew that they had to take care of them day and night, not to mention the maintenance of the flowers. Withered invincible for half a month.

    You can imagine the scene where they were screaming incessantly.

    Since this morning, there have been many more unseen figures on the way to the main peak. The mood of the younger generation of disciples is almost all written on their faces, whether they are uneasy, or pretend to be calm, and even the posture of Yu Jian is a bit awkward. stable.

    On the mountain path below them, Ning Youli walked slowly as if taking a walk, occasionally picking up a flower basket on the side of the road to take a look.

    "This flower is pretty good, the color is better than the orchid in Yunju, what do you think?" Ning Youli took out an unknown spirit flower and held it half up to face the rising sun. The slightly rolled petals are as blue as the sky and gentle and soft, which is really attractive.

    Before the system could answer, a few swaying figures of imperial objects flew past, passing Ning Youli's sight.

    "It's not easy to participate in the trial so nervous... It's really not easy for inner disciples." At this level, I was a little worried that they would take the initiative to pounce on the opponent's weapon.

    Ning Youli followed the figures, for fear that the other party would slip and fall.

    She could clearly see what the figures were wearing, they were all the inner sect clothing of each peak.

    Regarding the sect trial, the Qing Yun sect has regulations: In order to test the level of cultivation, every inner disciple who has reached the foundation must participate in the trial, no matter how long he has entered the school. , conferences, etc.

    But the outer sect disciples are different. The cultivation progress of outer sect disciples is generally not as good as that of inner sects, and there is no restriction on the inner sect "what realm must be reached within a few years". Whether to register or not depends on the individual. But in the same way, it also requires the strength to at least reach the foundation building, so as to avoid the gap between the inner disciples and the disciples.

    That's right, this sect trial is a contest between disciples and is used to examine the disciples' cultivation achievements.

    The competition system... is also a lottery system, a wheel battle.

    Compared with the pure face-to-face competition of random draws, the rules set by Qingyunzong are fair: the trial is initially compared with the inner door, and the outer door is compared with the outer door.

    However, with the development of the competition schedule, the winning disciples still have to go one-on-one, and they will still become the inner door and the outer door. However, relatively speaking, the outer sect disciples will lose face more.