Chapter 2

Chapter two

    The Qingyun Sect holds an introductory meeting every three years, at which time the peaks will be replenished with fresh blood; and every six months, there will be an inventory record, and the names of the outer sect disciples that have not been recorded during the period will be recorded, and the names of the disciples who give up their cultivation and go down the mountain will be checked out. At the same time, the entry qualifications of the disciples are accumulated according to this time, and the required resources are distributed.

    Ning Youli came at the right time, and if it was a long time later, she would lose a full half a year of qualifications.

    At this moment, she was sitting on Peak Master Xie's crane mount and slowly descended, the thin floating clouds cut across her body, and the blurred scenery became clearer as the distance got closer.

    "...If you still remember what happened two years ago, you should still have an impression of this place." The person in front turned his head slightly, and the voice came over with the wind.

    In the cloud and mist, Xie Lingyun's immortal appearance is ethereal and even more cold.

    "The recording ceremony of the outer disciples is about to begin. After entering the book, you can learn to take over the errand of Lingyunchi."

    Ning Youli looked down and found that the platform where the recording ceremony took place was the original owner who tested the spiritual roots. The place is only different from the spectacular scene where the heads are shaking in memory. There are only a dozen people at the moment, which can be called deserted.

    It seems that even if there are many people who regret going up the mountain, there are very few who can get the approval of the peak master.

    Ning Youli couldn't help feeling that her luck in her life might be spent today.

    "Remember." She replied with deliberation, "The ten peak masters and the sect master were there that day, and there were many people who came to test the spiritual roots, but the ones who could be selected as direct disciples... It seems that there are less than ten people?"

    "Well. Xie Lingyun replied, "There are not many qualified people in recent years."

    Ning Youli twitched the corners of his mouth and said it in front of her... Is it a lack of emotional intelligence?

    She looked at the cold-tempered man in front of her, thinking that this was probably the fundamental reason why the other party didn't hold the beauty in the end.

    In the heroine's Shura field, who is not the part that stands out from all walks of life? Whether it is the male protagonist who has made rapid progress to Yuan Ying and won the title of Sword Sovereign in just a few years of cultivation, or the Demon Venerable who has strong assets and can compete with the male protagonist, or Xie Lingyun, the leader of Lingyun Peak in front of him—— At a young age, he became a golden pill, with a handsome and handsome appearance, a cold and immortal personality, and a rare high-level pill cultivator, making the flesh and bones of life and death no longer a legend.

    In the book, Xie Lingyun even refined her own life weapon into an elixir to save the heroine from the dead and give her three hundred years of cultivation, but she was still not one of the most important people around the heroine.

    The same is Dan Xiu, his apprentice Pei Jue is even closer to the heroine because he is of the same generation.

    ——If you don't talk about the skill, it will hurt your mouth if you don't have a sweet mouth.