Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    A new secret realm has been unlocked, named "Xuanyuan".

    Judging from the name, it seems to be a very secret place with a story.

    But Ning Youli didn't pay attention to it at all - the "rare" smashed down a big pass, so she didn't get back to her senses for a long time.

    To tell the truth, she was very flustered. Isn't it said that good luck is all exchanged for Yangshou? She doesn't want to be crushed by the plot and die prematurely.

    "But I can't put it back..." Panic to panic, she would rather have carps than let go. In case there are natural enemies of the fish ponds in this pile, and the pond is cleared, she will not be served by the gate rules.

    Ning Youli was struggling to continue trawling the net, but the system was delighted and shouted in surprise: [A lot of experience! Rare fish species can add a lot of experience - level up again! 】

    Immediately afterwards, Ning Youli heard a familiar sound.

    […The system has successfully upgraded the 'Incubator' function, the current success rate: +80%. ]

    [...The 'Mysterious Realm of Xuanyuan' teleportation point has been lit up! ]

    [...Open the 'Processing' function! ]

    It is good news, yes, not to mention the long-awaited function, but Ning Youli is not in the mood to celebrate at this time, and his mind is all on this net of fish.

    A stick of incense passed, and after a series of measures such as borrowing tools from the ice expansion hole, the fishing net was finally dragged up.

    Dense and dense, bulging.

    The moment he saw a big bag full, Ning Youli was amazed that this net could hold it so well.

    In order to ensure that the fish inside would not jump into the Lingyun Pond when the net was opened, Ning Youli deliberately dragged a dozen meters to the shore and came to a snowy field that had not been stepped on.

    It is cold and freezing, which is conducive to preservation.

    After laboriously untied the tightly closed mesh port, a large area of ​​soft and beautiful colors came into view, and the luster emitted during the period was extremely gorgeous, as if condensing the most precious treasures in the world.

    Ning Youli shook the net port, trying to see what was inside, and many more magnificent colors were revealed, making people sigh that it should not be this rope net, but gold threads and silver threads.

    "What is the level of these things in Qingyun Sect? Is it common? Will they be pulled for questioning?"

    Even though Ning Youli was familiar with the "Lingyunchi Lu", he also read a lot of illustrated books in his spare time, but the cultivation world There are too many strange creatures, and she has never seen them.

    This meant that most of the fish in the net were fishes that were not found in Lingyun Pond.

    [According to the test, the number of fish species in the net: 13; the number of individuals: 289. Among them, the rarity is divided into: common--1; good--2; excellent--5; rare--5...]

    [Combined with the historical data of Qingyunzong fish species, if the host is exposed to excellent and above fish species, Will receive special attention from other monks. 】

    Ning Youli looked embarrassed, and sure enough, if the people of Qingyunzong found these fish, they would definitely be asked where they caught them. Like the crimson prawns that were fished out of Lingquan's eyes like before, although they are not found in Lingyun Pond, but fortunately, the rarity is normal, so they can be fooled. In addition, she specially cultivated crimson prawns in Lingyun Pond. , it will not be found.