Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    What happened after that, Su Yuchuan did not want to recall, it was a torment-like torment, such as pressing him into the mouth of the huge water pipe to breathe, such as moving the bamboo bed to a place where the sun was exposed, such as placing him in a strange place. Rolling in the ointment...

    Especially the last item, it was like being covered in batter, which made him have an ominous premonition.

    At this moment, Su Yuchuan was finally able to catch his breath and floated in the water sluggishly.

    But at the same time, he was held in the arms of the girl.

    Su Yuchuan moved uncomfortably, in exchange for a tighter embrace.

    Forget it, let her hold it.

    The moon and stars are sparse, and the sound of frogs is bursting.

    The dark night reflected the water's surface in pitch black, with pale white waves and moonlight flickering in it. Ning Youli sat in the shallow water, the water submerged her waist and just soaked all the big fish in her arms.

    Su Yuchuan stayed quietly, his elegant and shallow fins drifting from the water with the wind, and he had already gotten out of the sticky and soft state in the afternoon.

    He is a magic cultivator. Even if he is a fish, he is not afraid of dehydration and the sun. What happened in the afternoon...was a complete accident.

    But now he can't speak human words to explain, and can only suffer.

    Su Yuchuan caught a glimpse of the girl's slightly transparent cuffs and her increasingly pale wrists, and felt a trace of guilt in her heart.

    She had been sitting in the water for two hours.

    It's still a little cold at night at this season, but Ning Youli is used to the temperature in the water. Even if his clothes are wet and tightly wrapped around his body, he doesn't feel too cold.

    There was an abnormal noise in the grass behind him, and a sturdy frog jumped out, called a few times, and got back again.

    Ning Youli realized that it was already very late.

    She lowered her head and touched Da Yu's icy body, and let go of her hand in an uneasy mood.

    There is no heating rod here, and I can't control the temperature of the talisman directly, and I am afraid that it will turn into water and boil the fish. She should be able to heat her body, right?

    Raising fish is the same as raising the temperature, changing the water, and adding salt. She has done it all. It should be pretty much the same?

    Ning Youli dragged his clothes, which had become heavier due to the water, and stood up, his eyes remained motionless, and he was relieved to see the big fish swimming smoothly in the water and his fins fully stretched.

    This is really hanging by a thread... It almost became the third child of onion, ginger and garlic.

    Ning Youli walked slowly to the shore, and began to twist his clothes in front of the moonlight.

    "Crash..." The

    same voice rang a dozen times, and there was already a puddle of water under Ning Youli's feet.

    Su Yuchuan stared at the girl on the shore, and couldn't help recalling the other party's soft embrace and the light fragrance, and felt a little uncomfortable.