Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    In the days that followed, Ning Youli had to work hard.

    I used to deliver meals once a day, although it took up a lot of time, but I always had one thing in my heart, and cooking fish, looking for wine, and trying to find a way to carry it away were the most energy-intensive.

    Ning Youli has always liked to do things one by one, and since this matter occupies his mind, he is a little negligent in preparing for the sect trial.

    Now, the pressure has rebounded.

    Ning Youli checked the material list over and over again, and had to admit that she had to work from four hours a day to eight hours to complete the task.

    Sin!

    For example, now, she still has six sieves of fish eggs that have not yet hatched, four sifted eggs that have begun to hatch, and ten sifted fry that have hatched... Just taking care of them takes a lot of effort.

    The plan to try out the new exercises was also in vain.

    Moreover, she originally wanted to hand over the hatched fry to the peaks for management, but she did not expect that they heard the news that she had returned the fry to Shijian Peak, and sent the medicinal herbs to feed the fry early. The tenderness is probably because she is afraid that she will not help to take care of it. In addition, they also wrote down the feeding method of their own spirit fish, and brought some more expensive materials as a reward, so that she had no reason to refuse.

    Right now, Wuyang Wuyang, the small fry in the eighth pool, is agitated by tiny waves, which are unusually dense.

    This is hypoxia again.

    Looking at the fry on the edge of each sieve and looking at the fry status report presented by the system, Ning Youli knew that it would be too late if they didn't work.

    First, I simply moved a few stones as a drawing bed, then took out the silk ink bamboo that had been stored for a long time, measured the size, used the blueprint function, and spliced ​​it well, and then made a filter that is thinner than the main pipeline. oxygen tube.

    Although the process is simple, it is very troublesome to move it around. It is even more meticulous to find the angle of splicing the pipes, and there is no need to worry, which takes a lot of time.

    Ning Youli dragged the long pipe and searched along the bank of the pond. After searching for a long time, he finally found the main pipe connection that was left under a large cluster of aquatic plants.

    After inserting this branch pipe, the eighth pool officially participates in the great cycle of the whole system.

    Seeing that the water passed through the tube smoothly, and the sealing of the interface was also very good, Ning Youli pulled the water weed down again and covered the tube.

    Before, due to limited time and not many projects, she only did the first and second pools. Now it seems that all branch pipelines are just around the corner.

    When the fry in the bamboo sieve recovered and became active, Ning Youli checked the time again, it was three quarters of noon.

    Since she got up this morning, she has not left the eighth pool, it is time to take a rest.

    Xiaohong hasn't fed yet.

    Thinking of this, Ning Youli, who was heading to Yunju, turned around halfway and turned to the first pool.