Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    [One more] The

    big fish is about half the length of a human. I don't know how many years it has lived to grow into what it is now. There is no water on the shore, and its gills are a little difficult to move. There are signs of starting dryness. And the long fins, which were clear as yarn, were also glued to the body because of the soil stains, and they became no longer so beautiful.

    It doesn't look like it fell lightly.

    Ning Youli waited for a long time and didn't see the big fish fluttering, so there was a judgment in his heart.

    Although the ground with weeds is not as hard as smooth ground, it is by no means soft, and there are even a few thorns. You can imagine what it would feel like to fall on it.

    But with fish scales protecting it, it should be better...? Ning Youli stepped forward cautiously, and immediately saw the ferocious wound on the chest and abdomen of the big fish.

    Well, it looks bad.

    Ning Youli squatted down in front of the big fish and briefly checked it.

    A few pink gaps appeared on the perfect red curtain, which were some scales that fell off; a few small thorns were inserted into the fins, and they were pulled out... Ignoring the fine lines and small wounds, the wounds on the chest and abdomen were very intimidating, dark red The blood was gushing out, and it seemed to be draining.

    "Huh, have you been eaten by a beast?" she couldn't help asking.

    The big fish seemed to understand, and his eyes moved slightly in her direction.

    Feeling the big fish's strong desire to survive, Ning Youli poured some water on its head and gills, and covered its stomach with a wet handkerchief.

    First make sure the fish doesn't dry up and die, and then find some handy tools to drag it into the pond... Ning Youli thought, his eyes still fell on the big fish.

    The smaller everything is, the more delicate it is, but every detail of this behemoth gives people a feeling of fine craftsmanship - especially the scarlet red scales, against the background of the sun, the edge actually shows an arc Bright golden light.

    I don't know if it was her illusion, but the color of this big fish is extraordinarily bright, as if it radiates light.

    Moreover, it still feels the same as before... familiar.

    Ning You carp frowned, and the red with extremely high saturation was rarely seen. She had raised fish for a few years, and she had also caught a lot of colorful fish from two secret realms, but none of them were as dazzling as this one. of. So, what made her feel familiar...

    [System, detect the information of this fish. 】

    Ning Youli meditated in his heart.

    She deliberately did not speak directly to the system. The longer she lived in the cultivation world, the easier she became. If she was not sure that she was the only one there, she would not do anything that might be exposed.

    Not to mention... From just now, she felt that wherever she went, the fish would look.

    Wouldn't it really be fine?

    Soon, the system responded.

    [The item 'unknown' has been recorded, and other details are not authorized for the time being. The only determinable data is rarity: peerless. 】