Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Early the next morning, Tong Su was taken away by the disciples from Hanshan.

    When she left, the girl was reluctant to part with her, promising that she would step up her studies and return soon after she completed her studies.

    return? Even if it is difficult.

    Ning Youli waved his hand with a smile, watching Tong Su on a road of no return, turned his head and completely relaxed.

    Sending away the heroine means that there are no more sect disciples in Lingyunchi except her, and there is no need to worry about miscellaneous things being seen.

    From this moment on, she can devote herself wholeheartedly to the construction of the fish pond, speed up the progress and upgrade the system, and by the way, make a lot of money.

    Go get her tools first, oh no, the future outstanding employees.

    Ning Youli walked out of the Yunju, and the coolness that hit her face made her more and more sober. Although it was summer, the air at the summit was still a bit cold in the early morning, and there were large dewdrops condensed on the weeds around.

    Those demon cultivators shouldn't freeze to death...

    Ning Youli is not worried that those demon cultivators will run away. She tested it yesterday. The three geese and one rabbit are all weak types, don't look at the three geese With a big mouth full of fangs, he was actually strong on the outside and hard on the inside; and the rabbit was so timid, although he ran very fast, his legs were so weak that he couldn't run.

    Only that dog...

    should be their leader, very smart, and won't run around.

    Of course, even running is useless, she used three layers to thicken the barrier.

    Ning Youli put on several collars, and then checked whether the items in the brocade bag had been brought with him, and set off!

    Not long after, she came to the first pool, and an upside-down bamboo bed stood not far away - that was because she couldn't find a suitable chain yesterday, so she had to knock another layer around the cage.

    Ning Youli approached and glanced at the ground. The grass and soil on the ground were still so flat, and there was no sign of movement. It seemed that last night these demon cultivators were very honest and stayed in there obediently.

    She reached out and knocked on the bamboo bed, "Wake up, are you awake?" After

    this knock, there was a movement inside, and there were several sounds of flapping wings and goose calls.

    She knew that she thought too much, down jackets and furs really weren't covered.

    Ning Youli couldn't help laughing, and opened the bamboo bed to reveal the long-haired greyhound covered with a net.

    Greyhound gave her a sullen look, his head resting on his front legs, looking too lazy to move.

    Pretty nice.

    Ning Youli nodded secretly, and opened the cage inside. Appearing in sight are three big geese hugging in a ball, and a big brown rabbit lying on its stomach.

    These few didn't seem to have reacted, and they all looked up at her with their necks raised, and after a long while, their whole bodies shook, and they made a gesture of attacking.

    She deliberately glanced at the ground, but it was still clean, and she could only say that the demon cultivator was worthy of being a demon cultivator, just different from the ordinary goose and rabbit.