Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    The investigation of cultivation passed so smoothly and smoothly. Ning Youli knew that in the eyes of the two of them, he had become an "outer disciple who loves fish farming very much and is not focused on cultivation". The great advantage is that he no longer has to worry about being persuaded to cultivate hard Entering the inner door, or being accepted as an apprentice by Da Neng because of the rarity of spiritual roots - a monk, as long as you can't cultivate without distractions, Xian Tu will be able to see the end.

    This is really the best reason, she is doing the business for the sect, and they can't say anything to refute.

    As for the root cause of worrying about being driven down the mountain, Ning Youli thinks she is telling the truth: she has done so much preparation work, if she is driven down the mountain, her efforts in the past month will be in vain.

    White dry, too bad.

    All in all, despite a little camouflage during the inspection, the results were very satisfactory.

    After sending the two away, Ning Youli put away the pipes that were temporarily unused, happily took out the bag Pei Jue gave her, and poured out the contents.

    "...!?"

    She was crushed to the ground by a considerable number of nets.

    Silver, slender, and woven from an unknown material, the mesh is about the size of a head, and it glows beautifully in the sun. It feels great in the hand, and it is extremely tough, with a few strands twisted together, even with the naked eye, it can be inferred that it is quite strong.

    The system starts broadcasting:

    [Material: mercenary silk. ]

    [Features: Melt in case of fire, continuous cutting by knife, can bear heavy objects, and have a service life of up to 100 years. 】

    After listening, Ning Youli's first reaction: Are there still mermaids in this world?

    Second reaction: What does silk mean... Mermaid drawing? It's so cruel!

    "No, it's written in the book that there are demon cultivators, and it's not a big deal to have a mermaid." Ning Youli murmured.

    [The merman is different from the mermaid. 】The system endured and endured.

    "Don't pay attention to these details." Ning Youli said.

    [The mercenary silk is the hair of the merman. 】The system continues to popularize science, 【The merman born in the deep sea has a strange long hair, as if he has his own life, which is a very precious material. 】

    "Precious..." Ning Youli touched the silver fishing net in his hand again, "Will you give me such a precious thing?"

    【Qingyun Sect is the number one sect, there are countless rare treasures, and... shark People change their hair once a year, and the long hair that falls out will be thrown on the shore late at night by them, so the number is quite considerable. And, if not collected before dawn, the hair turns into waste. 】

    Ning Youli was shocked.

    Hair change...so fresh and refined about hair loss.

    She looked at the silver thread in her hand silently, so many... So does the merman also suffer from hair loss?

    Thinking about this, Ning Youli decided to ignore the rest and start to pull up the net.

    According to the fire-fearing characteristics of mercurial silk, the two also informed her about the use of mercenary silk before leaving—if you want to fix it in one place, melt it with fire to make it stick.