Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    It's the end of the year.

    The Qingyun Sect was filled with joy, the decorations were renovated, the houses were cleaned, and the disciples of each peak began to prepare the New Year's goods and wait for the New Year.

    After the Fairy Sect, this is probably the only festival with a larger scale.

    "Come on, your harvest this year is here." In the Tianheng Pavilion, Sang Xu calculated and put a kit on the table, "A total of 8,032 spirit stones, click a little bit. There is still a little of your goods in the cabinet that has not been sold. Do you take it or keep it?"

    "Stay here and continue to sell it next year." Ning Youli took the brocade bag, and his heart seemed to be healed.

    "...Okay, write it down. If you have nothing to do, don't stand here, go and go." Sang Xu wrote a few words and waved at her, Ning Youli then stepped aside, turned back, and moved this place from front to back. A spectacular team swept over.

    With the balance at the end of the year and the liquidation of inventory accounts, Tianheng Pavilion is overcrowded these days, and Sang Xu, who is the head of Tianheng Pavilion, is naturally bald.

    However, looking at the length of the team today, it is estimated that it will be the last day.

    Ning Youli counted the days, starting from tomorrow, it will be a small year.

    Qingyunzong always does not restrict its disciples to go home for the New Year, and they can go down the mountain to reunite with their families the day before the little one. Therefore, starting this morning, the mountain has obviously become much colder,

    "This afternoon people are almost gone, and I can finally take a rest." Sang Xu confided while writing, "These days have made my eyes sore and sore. , you have to start a few days in advance in the future - your spirit stones, a total of three hundred and twenty-six."

    A disciple took it and hurriedly walked out of Tianheng Pavilion.

    Ning Youli leaned against the table, "Are you going down the mountain this year?"

    This is her fourth year on the mountain. In the first year, because she was not very familiar with Sang Xu, she did not pay attention to it; in the second year, she found her going down the mountain; but in the third year, the other party spent a year in Qingyunzong safely.

    "This year... let's go." Sang Xu put the pen to her chin and thought for a while, showing a sly smile, "However, if you feel that it is too lonely to be alone on the mountain, I will accompany you to celebrate the New Year on the mountain.     " That can't be done." Ning Youli immediately refused, who would want to delay other people's return home for the New Year, "I'm not lonely at all, with Senior Sister Lin and Junior Sister Tong, they are enough to accompany me."     "You little conscience. "Sang Xu faintly sighed, "That's all, then let them accompany you, and I won't disturb you."     "You are different from us, there are family members waiting at the foot of the mountain." Ning Youli smiled, his eyes lighted. Shake slightly.     "Just my incompetent younger brother?...Hey, forget it. He asked me to bring some delicious food back the year before last, and he is so greedy even though he is married." Although Sang Xu said this, the corners of his brows and eyes were full of smiles. .     Ning Youli's heart that had been silent for a long time had some waves.     Family...     She hadn't thought about the word for a long time. In the world before, and now, she is used to the feeling of having no family, and she has overcome the feeling of wanting someone to accompany her as much as possible, but thinking about it carefully, this desire has never disappeared from her heart.     ... Not surprisingly, I will never have a chance to have a family in this life.     Ning Youli thought about her plan to run away. At that time, she would have a hard time trusting anyone, and was more likely to choose to continue alone.     But when she thought about it, she felt a pity.     Too bad Xiaohong is a person.     It's a pity that even if Xiaohong is a human being, he is still a Demon Venerable.     If there is anyone in this world who can make her willing to walk with each other with confidence and trust, it is only him... After all, they know a lot about each other - um... Can't talk about the death of the society.     Too bad it's a demon. Because the Demon Venerable is likely to be very busy. But to be honest, she still doubts why he can calmly be a fish in her pond for so long.     Don't have to work?