Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    After coming to the ghost city after more than two months, Ning Youli found that the place had changed a lot.

    The stalls on both sides of the road are different from the last time. I don’t know how many waves of people have changed, and even the orientation is different from before. It's just that the surrounding light is still dizzy, like a layer of fog.

    Ning Youli covered the gauze curtain, made sure there was no one following him, and walked to the Xianyu Building without stopping.

    Entering the Xianyu Building, it is visibly more lively than before, full of guests from all walks of life who came to order. On the surrounding walls, several rows of nameplates with the names of the materials appeared, almost all of them were rare species of fish. When sold out, a layer of paper is pasted on the sign, and the word "SOLD OUT" is written.

    Ning Youli nodded secretly and was extremely relieved. The trusteeship system of the ghost city was really worry-free, and the supervisor fully and dutifully helped her to work, and even tried to manage it.

    The two cents that made her hurt were well worth it.

    Ning Youli silently counted the types of spiritual fish that had been sold out on the brand, and then touched the brocade bag that he had hidden in his belt, feeling deeply regretful.

    This time I came in a hurry, and I didn't bring any live fish, so I can only restock the next time I come.

    But it doesn't matter, she came here this time, and the tens of thousands of kilograms of frozen fish she brought with her is also very expected.

    [Write down all the types of these fish and organize them separately according to Lingyun Pond and Secret Realm. 】I would rather have a carp heart.

    【OK! 】

    The system immediately enables the recording function, scans the text on the wall in a few seconds, and starts to automatically sort.

    Ning Youli went straight to the counter, the manager was burying his head in recording records in front of the counter, and there were other people in charge of reception—two figures dressed in a similar fashion.

    This gave her a chance to talk. Ning Youli approached the counter, tapped his finger twice on the countertop, and the hand in charge of writing stopped, without raising his head: "Guest, if you want to buy something, go to the two over there. They'll pick you up.

    "So, what if I'm here to restock? "Ning Youli lowered his voice and smiled a little at the end.

    The director didn't even care about the account at this time, he looked up quickly, "Oh...you've lost your way, how long have you been here? Those two didn't even tell me..."

    Looking at the director, he looked frightened. , Ning Youli waved his hand, "It's alright, I'm just here to see. But who are those two?"

    Seeing the way those two ran up and down, it seemed that they had replaced the previous job in charge.

    The manager couldn't help laughing a few times, "Xianyulou's business is getting better and better. I really can't take care of it alone, so I went to the city secretary and asked him to assign two more people to me." The

    point is here . Ning Youli raised his spirits, "Oh? How good?"

    "Let's not talk about anything else, there are buyers for the goods that were pressed two years ago. Although the price has been reduced due to the long storage time, it is not cheap. A stroke."