Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    The suzerain of Qingyun School is also a heavyweight in "Everyone Loves Little Junior Sister".

    Although he often retreats and practices, just relying on his name can shock those who have bad intentions to retreat.

    In the legend, the female protagonist's plug-in is usually the most amiable elder and the most fair and honest judge of the sect. Whenever the heroine suffers a small action, he can see everything in his eyes, and every time, he can also help the framed heroine as quickly as possible to clear the injustice of the framed heroine, and slap the vicious villains in the face, like a Humanoid camera.

    Because his skill is fortune telling.

    Of course... the "fortune-telling" here is not a simple double use of copper coins, but a more high-end "Zhantian".

    This time out of the customs, it should be one of the few times before the heroine enters.

    Ning Youli didn't care too much about this. Now, she was in a square where many outer disciples gathered. People wearing light blue clothes came and went. Everyone had the same brocade bag on their waists. High and low; many unfamiliar faces greeted each other with a smile, seeming to be very familiar and lively.

    After entering the Qingyun Sect, it was the first time she had seen so many people... Also, a mere outer sect disciple entered the entrance halfway, what kind of ceremony could there be to watch.

    "...Lingyunchi, I would rather have carp."

    Before the official preparations begin, each peak must designate a person in charge of their own work, register their names, and prevent subsequent problems.

    Among the many tall and big outer brothers, the slender and weak Ning Youli became the most eye-catching one.

    Ning Youli didn't notice that there were not many female cultivators among the outer disciples present until so many fiery gazes turned to her.

    ...only her!

    Yes, the people who came this time are not the female monks who "grind, pick and smelt" as Pei Jue said, but a bunch of male monks working in the mountains behind each peak, because the first procedure to welcome the suzerain out of the customs , is to prepare the most basic materials.

    Grinding, picking, and smelting are all secondary processing.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Ning Youli stepped out of the queue, walking briskly like stepping on a willow and supporting the wind. The ink-like long hair was half-rolled and draped softly on his shoulders, and the back looked more and more attractive.

    When she stood still, the beautiful side face was like a peach blossom quietly blooming in spring, plucking the heartstrings.

    Many male monks were first shocked, then amazed, and then amazed—when did the female disciples appear among the people who took care of the back mountain?

    Can she afford it! ?

    No wonder these outer sect disciples thought so much, just because the affairs of the back mountain were heavy, and most of them were time-consuming and labor-intensive work. Even with the assistance of magic, they would consume very little of one's energy after a day.

    Besides, what about Lianxiangxiyu?

    However, the whispers still couldn't stop ringing:

    "Where is she from?"     "