Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    At noon, Ning Youli came with fresh meat and fish rice.

    The fresh meat this time is the newly cultivated Yucai chicken in the different animal garden. The meat is tender and smooth, and there is no fishy smell. Shengsheng elevates the fragrance of fish rice to a new level.

    If she hadn't just had lunch, she would have wanted to try it too.

    Ning Youli was almost unable to resist the temptation of delicious food, but when he thought of the pleasure of feeding the big fish later, he suppressed his desire to secretly take a bite. Hope quickened his pace.

    I don't know what's going on these days - maybe because the weather is no longer so hot, Xiaohong's dry rice is more motivated. Not only will he not be as embarrassed and hesitant as before, but he will take the initiative to lean in front of her and open his mouth to beg for food.

    So she was also intrigued, and she pulled out a particularly round and cute spoon from the warehouse, and threw the rice into the big fish's mouth one bite at a time. Don't say... It's quite interesting to play like this, and there is a strange sense of satisfaction hidden.

    The only doubt is that Xiaohong has not been able to eat well in the past two days.

    It used to be able to eat two large buckets in one go, but now she can't even eat half a bucket, which made her even wonder if Xiaohong was sick, but seeing its good and lively state, she wiped out this conjecture.

    Maybe she's just tired of eating... That's why she made a new flavor of fish rice.

    Approaching Tianchi, Ning Youli looked at the water surface, but unexpectedly found that the big fish smelled the fragrance of rice without going far this time, and jumped out of the water with excitement like a few days ago.

    Could it be that...Xiaohong also doesn't like this flavor of fish rice?

    With suspicion, Ning Youli lowered his head and sniffed the fish rice on the plate, and the fragrance was immediately full of flavors.

    But it was obviously not normal to see that there was no movement in Tianchi.

    Xiaohong won't be really sick, right? Ning Youli naturally had this worry in his heart.

    At the same time, a thin piece of blood in the center of Tianchi just spread out.

    Deep under the water, there is a red swirling swirling, flushing itself with the rapids in the dark and the occasional vortex, creating countless fine air bubbles.

    Su Yuchuan found that things were a bit beyond his expectations.

    This problem was not obvious when he was in person - just because he was wearing red clothes, it was revealed once it was transformed into its original form.

    For example, when he was soaking in the pool water just now, the blood red splattered all over his body made him realize that something was wrong, not to mention the strange appearance on the scales.

    This is all caused by the blood of monsters.

    Most of the monsters live in the areas where the poisonous miasma is flooded, so there is a lot of poisonous magic and miasma in the blood. The blood of monsters is equivalent to strange poison.

    Ordinary monks, once they are splashed by the poison of the monsters, the light ones will melt their clothes and burn their flesh, and the heavy ones will erode their flesh and bones.