Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    After realizing that he would be the first to play in the first group of the outer gate, Ning Youli happily accepted the lottery.

    She has even started planning, when it comes to the competition, whether she will fall on her left foot first, or slip on her right foot first.

    The sect trials lasted for half a month, and the sooner they were eliminated, the more free vacations they had. After all, at this special time, the peaks are busy taking care of the trials, and the management of the outer sect will become extremely loose.

    Or it can be said that during the intensive preparation two months before the trial, the outer disciples finished the work during the trial ahead of time, and there is no task for the next period of time. If you can retire early and you are not interested in watching the game, you can just lie down in your residence and sleep. This is a treatment that you can't ask for on weekdays.

    "Silence." Qi Ming shouted. The noise disappeared immediately.

    Several chief disciples checked the signatures in the hands of the disciples one by one. The next moment, someone cast a spell, and the signatures and the names of the participants appeared on the huge stone slab used for publicity in front of the Hanshan Mountain Gate.

    Ning Youli raised his head and looked up. This rock jade slab, which is dozens of meters long, is close to the cliff. The cross-section is smooth and the shape is uniform. It looks like it was artificially cut out.

    Many disciples immediately exclaimed when they saw this magnificent sight for the first time.

    Immediately after, they started looking for their own name.

    Ning Youli also slowly moved her gaze. The names on the slate were divided into two groups: the blue letter on the left of the inner door, the green letter on the right of the outer door, and her name was on the first group of green letters.

    The opponent is... a female disciple of Lingtian, who is quite familiar.

    Ning Youli looked left again, wanting to see where Qin Chu was, but before he could find it, the crowd was awe-inspiring again, and they all straightened their backs, as if they were afraid of being picked on the wrong side.

    The peak masters are here.

    After the Hanshan Hall, several figures appeared one after another. Ning Youli counted them silently, and there were eleven people.

    That is to say, all the peak masters, including the sect master, have come.

    Ning Youli carefully identified them, except that the Sect Master had seen them at the ceremony three years ago, and the others were very raw, and she had never seen them before. Of course, it is also a character who does not have a lot of roles in the original book.

    I have to say that the female lead is really big. These peak leaders who have always talked about "going out to practice", "retreat practice", and "exploring the secret realm" show their faces before the female lead is about to appear.

    The same is true for the plot of the original book - the sect master brought the heroine in person, all ten peak masters were present to witness, and were informed of the importance of the heroine. Only a day later, everyone in the sect knew about the arrival of the heroine, and also vaguely understood that she had suffered too much, and the feeling of pity emerged spontaneously, laying the foundation for the heroine's group favor.

    Group pets... They are generally cute types, right?

    Ning Youli recalled the plot of "Everyone Loves Little Junior Sister", and suddenly found that this book did not seem to be written from the perspective of the heroine, but mostly from the perspective of God and the men around him. Therefore, in the book There are few psychological activities of the heroine herself, only her behavior of running the map.