Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    This time, the thunder tribulation was a bit like Qin Chudu's during the Zongmen trial, but it was more magnificent than that. After about half an hour, the dark clouds in the sky dissipated, revealing warm sunshine.

    It's only nine o'clock in the morning.

    Ning Youli saw that the thunder tribulation had completely subsided, and then resumed the work at hand.

    She didn't go to see the fun.

    However, she doesn't look for things, things come to her. Just when Ning Youli was putting together the third bamboo pipe in his hand, a light shadow came from a distance.

    "Sister Ning!" A

    familiar voice sounded nearby, Ning Youli shook his hand and directly inserted the extension pipe into the water outlet.

    She raised her head, the slender figure of the girl reflected in her eyes.

    It was windy today, and the plain white clothes were blown up. Tong Su fell in front of her like a limp white butterfly. She pursed her lips, and her dark pupils were filled with a little joy that could not be concealed.

    "Susu...?" To be honest, Ning Youli was a little surprised that Tong Suhui came to Lingyun Pond. She put down her things and got up and walked towards her, "Why are you here?"

    Before answering, she asked the student who hated it. The question: "Did you study hard during this time?"

    Tong Su was stunned for a moment, obviously did not expect the first sentence to be this, and weakly said: "Yes..."

    Ning Youli smiled, reaching out and pinching her soft Hu's little face, "Just kidding, how can my family Susu relax."

    Tong Su touched the place where the temperature was left, and then his eyes curved into crescents: "Sister Ning, I have formed a pill! It was cloudy and thunder just now. , I am transcending the calamity. So, I really listen to you and study hard!"

    Seeing Tong Su's happy appearance, Ning Youli was rather helpless. Yes, her instructions are very useful, and even use too much, Jin Dan... Is this a few years early?

    [Almost three years. ] The system answers in a timely manner, [In the plot of the original book, in the timeline one year after the death of the host, the heroine reaches the Golden Core Stage. ]

    [Oh...]

    The heroine's progress has been overtaken all of a sudden, shouldn't it be alright?

    After complimenting him without hesitation, Ning Youli looked at Tong Su for a long time, and sure enough, it was different after conjuring the elixir, regardless of the steady and restrained breath all over his body. for too.

    Compared with the thin and timid little girl in his memory, Tong Su has grown to a rather amazing level.

    ... should not be in love, right?

    Ning Youli was very curious about this, but because he had no reason to speak, he had to change the subject, "You have made a golden pill, and you don't accept the sect master's praise in Hanshan. What are you doing here?

    " Sister Ning." As the youngest child in the family, Tong Su has a natural ability to speak sweetly, "I want to be the first to tell Sister Ning that I have formed a pill."

    Ning Youli has a deeper understanding of Tong Su, "That's all?"

    Tong Su surrendered: "I still want to eat the grilled fish made by Sister Ning..."