Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Want to be a fish in Lingyun Pool all the time? How can this be!

    After hearing what Su Yuchuan said, Ning Youli's eyes widened.

    "Do you want to work or not?"

    "I..."

    "Do you want to eat and drink with me for free?"

    "No..."

    "I'm going to mix two buckets of pig feed for you every day, and then show it off with a spoon. You?"

    "..."

    No, how did it become pig feed. He is not a pig.

    Su Yuchuan looked up at the girl's puffed-up look, feeling cute but at the same time confused by this extremely reversed attitude.

    Before she knew that he could become a human... she obviously didn't care about this at all.

    After being silent for a while, Su Yuchuan denied: "I didn't mean that—"

    "Then change back quickly." Ning Youli stood on the shore and looked down, without any intention of pity and cherishing the fish, "There are still a lot of words. Waiting to do it."

    After that, she called the hook and began to pick up the garbage hanging on the filter tube during this time.

    Su Yuchuan pondered quietly in the pool for a while, then went ashore and changed back into a human form.

    Indeed, a girl who is usually quiet and amiable in front of other Qingyun Sect disciples is always so eccentric in private, making it difficult for him to guess his thoughts.

    It seems that he has already regarded him as one of his own... I just want to expose my truest thoughts in front of him, that's all.

    Thinking of the hidden feelings of seeing the girl write on the paper that day, Su Yuchuan felt a softness in his heart for no reason.

    Ning Youli felt hair all over his body, but he didn't know where the demonic wind came from. After looking around for a week, he gave up.

    When the beginning of autumn

    , the summer heat is still very strong.

    Ning Youli set up a Diaoyutai in the eighth pond.

    The system gave her an initial set of ten tools: straw mats, bamboo poles, wooden barrels, and fishing bait. After placing them where they are allowed to be placed, the system begins to record the accumulated fishing times and results on the Diaoyutai.

    After Ning Youli inserted the last bamboo pole, Su Yuchuan leaned forward and asked, "What is this?"

    Ning Youli glanced at him unexpectedly, "You don't know?"

    "There is no such thing in the devil world." Su Yuchuan turned his head, and his delicate profile face was replaced by a delicate and handsome front face. Those dark eyes lightly reflected the blue in the center of the pool, adding a bit of flair, "The world... I have never been there."

    Su Yuchuan Tell the truth.

    In his first memory, although he roamed the rivers, lakes and seas of the human world, he never set foot in a populated place. After swimming like this for an unknown number of years, he was reborn and rebuilt into a human form.

    Later, he went to the devil world.

    "Have you never been to the human world?" Ning Youli was attentively fiddling with the fishing line on the bamboo pole, and asked casually, "Since you are a Demon Lord, do you never go out for a stroll?"