Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    The Fallen Maple Secret Realm only lasted for three short days.

    A few days later, the Secret Realm of Water Forest, Secret Realm of Stone Stream, and Secret Realm of Cold Plains opened one after another.

    These small secret realms are placed in such a large sect of Qing Yunzong, and the level will not be taken into account by people, but it was rare in the past to open secret realms so frequently, so it attracted special attention.

    Some people feel that it is not normal, but because the secret realm is a random opening, there is no time limit, so there is no question.

    If there is fate... It is also possible for ten secret realms to appear in one day.

    After the Fallen Maple Secret Realm, Ning Youli only went to the Shuilin Secret Realm for a spin, and then did not enter the next two secret realms.

    There is no reason for him, it is too crowded.

    The small secret realm is usually used as a trial for new disciples, but because each secret realm has a certain chance to produce peerless treasures, many older disciples also go in to try their luck. Coupled with the unique environment of the last two secret realms, there are many outer disciples who want to go in and collect special materials, and those who enter the secret realm are even more ignorant.

    Might as well take care of those seventeen fish ponds.

    Today is another sunny day.

    "You... Hide." Ning Youli looked at Su Yuchuan whose feet seemed to be stuck on the shore, and waved his hand gently at him.

    She has something important to do today.

    Su Yuchuan was puzzled, but moved a few steps aside in cooperation.

    "It's not this way of hiding..." Ning Youli was discouraged and explained: "Today, I invited a few brothers and sisters to come fishing, you have to avoid them."

    Su Yuchuan glanced at the ten neat Diaoyutai on the shore, and found a Usually different.

    Today, half a bucket of water was added to the empty bucket in the past, and fresh earthworms and bait were also placed in the basin next to it.

    If I remember correctly, this was dug by the Dharma Protector Zuo and the others last night.

    Su Yuchuan couldn't help frowning, in essence, he didn't like outsiders coming to Lingyun Pool.

    So he said: "Fishing... Can I not be with Yao Xiu?"

    Demon Venerable and Yao Xiu? Line up to fish in front of the Zongmen fish pond?

    Ning Youli imagined the scene and felt that he couldn't bear to look directly.

    "No." She refused, "What if someone else came? And... you're too conspicuous."

    Isn't it just conspicuous, the big spicy red pestle is like a well-ripened pepper, with a look around The blue of the boundless water and the green of the grass can't be more prominent!

    Su Yuchuan seemed to feel something, and looked down at his red dress.

    His original form was a fish, and the color of the fish's body was crimson, so when he turned into a human, his clothes were also crimson.

    When in the demon world, it can also be seen at a glance in the thick and turbid demonic energy.

    How is this good?