Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    On the second day, Qin Chu's recording ceremony was actually ushered in.

    In the history of Qingyun Sect, although there were few disciples who entered the inner door halfway, or changed peaks in the middle, it was not impossible. But like Qin Chu, who not only entered the inner door, but also turned the peak, this is the only one.

    In other words, although the halfway registration ceremony was not as formal as the ceremony of asking the immortals, it was enough to make Qin Chu famous.

    "No one came to watch the fun." Sang Xu looked around, but didn't find anything different from usual, not even lying on the wall.

    "There weren't many people in my recording ceremony at that time. Isn't that what happened halfway through?" Ning Youli yawned, his eyes were drowsy, and the feeling of being pulled in to join in the fun without waking up was really...and I watched it yesterday afternoon. Now, do you need to watch it again?

    "That's not the same." Sang Xu lowered her head, the corners of her lips twitched, with an inexplicable meaning, "Junior Brother Qin wants to enter the inner door."

    Ning Youli rubbed her eyes and forced herself to wake up. After a while, I understood Sang Xu's words.

    Indeed, as the largest sect in the cultivation world, Qingyun School has many disciples. In a place with many people, there will always be miscellaneous things and deep waters, and the Sword Peak, which has the most disciples, naturally cannot be as calm as it appears on the surface.

    What's more, entering the inner sect means that you have the qualification to become the disciple of the peak master. According to the situation that Qin Chu was actively invited by the peak master, he may become a thorn in the eyes of some disciples, so...

    In the plot of the original book, It was because he was too prominent that Qin Chu was spoiled by his fellow disciple and fell into the waterfall.

    Wait, did the male protagonist enter the inner door earlier than the plot of the original book?

    Ning Youli couldn't help frowning.

    Soon, she got the answer from the system: [Yes, in the plot of the book, Qin Chu originally showed his strength in the sect competition, and thus entered the inner sect. 】

    Ning Youli suddenly remembered that she had comforted the male protagonist before, waiting for the Zongmen Grand Competition to participate in the competition.

    Now, this counterattack plot is equivalent to gone?

    It's ok. Soon, Ning Youli comforted himself. It’s just that the time period has been changed, the counterattack can still be performed, but it’s just changed from the counterattack of the outer disciple to the counterattack of the new inner disciple…

    Heh, isn’t it a little less refreshing?

    But... it seems that there is no need to worry about this, anyway, that little thing is harmless.

    Ning Youli decided to give up.

    Tired, destroy it!

    The registration ceremony was still held in Hanshan, and this time the number of participants was very small, only one disciple and two peak masters who were handed over.

    Looking at it from a distance, Xie Lingyun's expression is the same as usual, and Li Fengzhu's expression is even more radiant, with a good mood on his face.

    Ning Youli only knew that the lights at the residence of Xie Fengzhu were on until midnight yesterday, and it was very dazzling to look through the window of Yunju. As for how the two peak owners negotiated, it is unknown.