Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The next day, when it was just dawn, Su Yuchuan finally woke up from his dream.

    In the early morning, there was often a thick fog on the water, and there were still the figures of those people in a daze in front of him, especially his left guardian, who was standing behind the crowd, and he was very impressed by the expression on whether to smile or not.

    He had long known that Zuo Hufa Yingchai was not a fuel-efficient lamp.

    Selling foolishness is a common disguise of the other party, but under this disguise, there is a very smart mind. Just seeing how he calmed down the chaos of the Demon Realm without injury was enough to prove his strength.

    And the reason why he reused Shadow Chase... was Shadow Chase's impeccable loyalty.

    But now, this bad dream told him that there was also a guardian left among the men chasing that Tong Su.

    "..."

    This sleep made my head hurt.

    Su Yuchuan sank his mind, and after many years, he began to think carefully about the meaning of this dream again.

    According to his original idea of ​​dealing with those two people, this shadow chaser would not be able to stay. When he returns to the demon world, he will kill him quickly.

    However, Ying Zhui was the only person he could trust.

    Will it really become like a dream...?

    Su Yuchuan felt a little tired.

    This dream is so powerful that it can make him be wary of these people based on what has not happened yet.

    The shadow chaser in the dream didn't say a word, but just standing there gave him a bad premonition.

    Look again.

    Su Yuchuan thought that after these few days, he found that Tong Su didn't talk as much as he dreamed, and he didn't see any men around her. Although the other party is still a bit younger than the dream, many subtle differences reminded him of his initial guess - the dream is now just a dream, perhaps as a reminder that the future may not necessarily change.

    If it could change, that would be great.

    But now, he still can't put down his guard against Ying Chase, even if it was just a dream caused by doubts...

    Su Yuchuan woke up completely, shuttled through the thick white mist, and came to the shore where he often came to eat.

    But when he swam nearby, the unusual scenery made him wonder if he had lost his way.

    At some point, a stone appeared on the flat and open shore, straddling it like a bridge, and the hanging stone below just hung down a few feet underwater, creating a bridge hole that allowed him to travel freely.

    The water surface near the lowest position is bubbling with a string of bubbles, which is the gurgling water flowing down. Looking up, the green moss is attached to the gray-black stone surface, and above the moss, there are stalactite-like white mountains, three-color. Stacked, the scenery has a different flavor.

    As for the surroundings, the broken pond bank has been integrated with the rocks, and the broken patterns on it are also unique. If you don't look carefully, you can't tell that it was broken.

    "Dong, dong, dong..." The

    rhythmic percussion sounded, and Su Yuchuan leaned forward again, trying to see the scenery in the direction of the sound clearly in the thick fog.