Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    "Is there any more Wang Fa!?"

    After listening to Ning Youli's words, the three geese and one rabbit cried together.

    Even Yingchai was stunned for a long time, and he read the deep meaning of the words just now.

    First, there are thousands of bamboo tubes in each rucksack, and they need to piece together the bamboo tubes according to the diagram to make at least 1,700 finished products.

    Second, there are hundreds of catties of fish food in each rucksack, they need to be fed every day, and the amount of each pond must be carefully calculated.

    Third, they had to inspect the surroundings of the pool all the time, not to miss a trace of strangeness, and to record the unusual situation and hand it over to her.

    Fourth...

    all the rules and regulations are filled with "can't rest"!

    Ying Zhui's eyes widened in disbelief, "This is too much..."

    "Is there?" Ning Youli reflected, "I made you work three shifts, and I thought I would be alone for a day..."

    Thinking of this She felt a little regretful, why did the demon cultivator actually want to sleep? The expected 007 plan was in vain...

    "Three shifts?" Shadow chase was puzzled by this unheard word.

    "It's the day shift, the middle shift, and the night shift. In terms of subdivision, it is from Chenshi to Youshi, from Shenshi to the second day, and from Zishi to Chenshi. Each shift has four hours."

    Yingzhui couldn't help but question: "But this It's been more than four hours..."

    "What about meal time?" Ning Youli asked back.

    Shadow Chase: "..." How

    ruthless!

    He was suddenly worried about Demon Venerable's safety. Is Demon Venerable really doing well here? Or was she imprisoned by this girl?

    No, no, with Demon Venerable's cultivation, how could he be bound by a sect disciple.

    Shadow chase quickly refuted himself.

    It's not that there is no way for him to escape, but in order to find the Demon Venerable, he must first hide in the Qingyun Sect, and he can't let the people in this sect find out...

    Although it has been discovered now.

    Yingzhui stared at Ning Youli for a moment, ignoring the pleading eyes of the three geese and one rabbit, and nodded to take over the job.

    "Then do as the girl said." The

    three geese and one rabbit cried even louder - the guardian Zuo has a high level of cultivation and a high status, and they are the ones who do the hard work!

    Su Yuchuan, who was listening on the shore, was also shocked. He really didn't expect the girl to come up with such a method and use it on his subordinates! ?

    The thought of "fortunately he is a fish" flashed by, and Su Yuchuan turned more and more suspicious of Yingchai's attitude.

    This left protector...why did he follow the girl's orders, and neither left nor resisted?

    Su Yuchuan swam back and forth along the shore a few times, suppressing the thought of rushing out to question Ying Zhui, and clinging to the bank wall, he became quiet.