Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Su Yuchuan had a dream countless times.

    In a dream, he was pierced by a sword, and before he died, a young man pointed at him with a sword and said,

    "You are not worthy of Ai Susu."

    He was also awakened countless times by fright.

    Su Yuchuan is not afraid of death - as early as when he planned to sit on the throne of Demon Venerable, he also had the consciousness of being seized. What he was afraid of was... in this dream, he died because of a woman.

    And still compete with many men for the same woman! ?

    Whenever he wakes up, Su Yuchuan's face becomes very wonderful. The feeling of being trampled on dignity in the dream is too real, and even the slightest pain in the chest seems to have an aftertaste.

    If mortals dream, they are nothing but nightmares; but when cultivators dream, they always foreshadow something.

    Besides, he was always having the same dream.

    The boy with the sword, the girl who was taken captive, and then the sword...

    Su Yuchuan knew that this was some kind of omen given by Heaven.

    He could not, and would never sit still.

    The boy and girl in the dream had a clear face, so he asked the magic cultivators to go out to find it. The magic cultivator, who is good at fortune-telling, found the whereabouts of one of them, but he couldn't find the other.

    Only then did Su Yuchuan realize that, according to the dream, even finding these two who are still mortals is full of difficulties, and everything in the dream is more likely to become a reality.

    But he did not give up, and the magic cultivators were still searching around according to his orders.

    After an unknown time, someone found Qin Chu in the village of Yishan.

    The boy who looked like a dog in the dream was just a thin little bean at the moment.

    Su Yuchuan did not have the concept of "fair duel, treat the weak kindly", the devil is that the strong live and the weak die, which makes no sense.

    So, he took advantage of the dark and windy night, and planned to kill the other party directly.

    When the spell was condensed, he used 100% of his strength, just to cut grass and root. After that, the red light flickered, and in the quiet village, a golden shield that was indistinguishable to the naked eye was formed.

    Su Yuchuan You remembered the embarrassment at that time - he vomited blood, the pain was unbearable, and he could barely stand; and the boy was sleeping soundly, not knowing that he had just escaped.

    Tiandao protected the mortal and returned the power to him exponentially.

    Backlash...

    Su Yuchuan didn't know why the other party was blessed by heaven, but he knew that the dream had come true. The serious injury has made him unable to think. He found an abyss, not only to heal the injury, but also to hide the news of his serious injury from the demon world.

    Once the news leaks out, what greets him is the pursuit of the demon cultivator who is eyeing the position of Demon Venerable.

    The abyss was dark and dark, and I didn't know how many years had passed from the outside world. Later... he appeared in the Tianchi of Qingyun Sect, and was raised by a female cultivator as an ordinary spiritual fish.