Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    Ning Youli never imagined that the peak masters actually started an inspection for the words of Daoist Wang that day.

    It's just that she doesn't know... Are they just trying to take precautions and find out; or do they really notice something...?

    In short, Su Xiaohong can no longer leave her sight at will.

    "It's absolutely impossible like today." Ning Youli warned, "It would be bad if someone found out."

    "It won't be found." In this regard, Su Yuchuan has absolute confidence. He said lightly: "No one except your suzerain has the ability to do this."

    "I just follow you."

    "..." Ning Youli could not refute.

    She remembered the last time the sect master pretended not to know, what did the peak masters mean when they came forward this time...

    Oh, he retreated.

    Ning Youli suddenly remembered. In this way, she is now a fire in the paper, and when the wind blows, she can't be contained.

    What should I do?

    But she can't be distracted to think about it again - Lingyun Pond has entered a new round of harvesting period, this time without the help of the male and female protagonists, and she can't let the Demon Venerable get started, she can only do it by herself.

    In the cold winter season, the ice spirit root can be increased by a hundred times. She only needs to use half of the aura of summer to condense the water into the state she wants, and then gently fish it, and the fish inside can't escape.

    Most of the time, she is really glad that her spiritual root is ice, and she gets twice the result with half the effort.

    But what Ning Youli didn't expect was that Su Yuchuan actually did what he said, and he followed her wherever she went. If someone passed by, he could sense it in advance and hide away early; after the person left, he would come out again and continue to follow her.

    The man was like a siren, and as soon as he disappeared, she knew someone was coming.

    This kind of vigilance is good, yes, but it always makes her feel sticky... and it always feels that the reason is not as simple as he said.

    Finally one day, Ning Youli couldn't bear it any longer.

    "Xiaohong." She paused and put down the fishing net in her hand, "Can you stop following me? Go back to the first pool and stay there, okay?" The

    first pool has the most spiritual energy and the deepest water. With a demonic energy, it may be possible to cover it as much as possible.

    However, Su Yuchuan replied, "No."

    "What's wrong?" Ning Youli stared at the man in front of him for a while, and suddenly remembered that he had used 'blood engraving' on him.

    The spirits engraved by this can obey her orders.

    She said again hesitantly, "Xiaohong, go back."

    This time, she even tried to activate the aura, trying to evoke the things she planted in the other person's body faster.

    But Su Yuchuan once again expressed his refusal with silence.

    Ning Youli suddenly wanted to scold the system.

    【come out. Your hook is invalid. ]

    [...] The system was silent for a while, [there is no failure, but the target's willpower is amazing, in a state of 'extreme reluctance', plus the strength bonus, it is difficult to be controlled by orders. 】