Chapter 1

Chapter One

    "This is the contract of this sect."

    Just looking at the person in front of him, a piece of jade slipped out of his cuff.

    The jade slips engraved with light white characters are the unique living deeds of Qing Yunzong.

    Ning Youli stared at it intently, and at the prompt of the disciple next to him, solemnly pressed his bloody index finger on it.

    The jade slip began to glow, and the texture of cracked ice covered its entire body.

    Ning Youli was surprised and amazed, and the urge to step forward to observe it arose in his heart, but because he was standing in front of him was a big man of the Spirit Transformation stage, he suppressed his curiosity with all his strength.

    "After signing this contract, you are the outer disciple of my Qingyun Sect. You belong to my Lingyun Peak and are in charge of the Seventeen Pools of Lingyun in the Back Mountain. Do you have any objections?

    " asked.

    "No objection." Ning Youli's smiling eyes were like stars, very soft and pleasing, "Thank you, Peak Master.

    "

    Just now, he checked the sect dossier. This girl should have tested her spiritual roots in Qingyunzong two years ago, but she was not selected by any peak master due to her poor qualifications, and she did not want to stay in Qingyunzong as an outer disciple. Sent home without any problems.

    Now...why did you go back and find a job in Qingyunzong?

    Lingyun Peak's peak master's eyes fell on Ning Youli. The smiling girl looked delicate and beautiful. Although her face was still a little immature, she already had a stunning outline in the future... However, there was a look in the eyes of those smiling eyes. Strange calm, and a bit of frost-like clarity.

    But looking at the slender figure like a weak willow Fufeng, no matter how you think about it, it seems that you shouldn't get involved with the contract.

    Everyone knows that the errands in the back mountain of the sect are all hard work, mostly male cultivators, such as opening the mountain to transport rocks, digging materials and turning the ground, even if it is fish farming... Although Tianchi has been under the jurisdiction of the sect for hundreds of years, it is not seen by others. It's safe to come here, but it also raises a lot of immature beasts. Coupled with the vast and sizable land area, it is really uneasy for a girl who looks extremely delicate to take care of it.

    In the final analysis, it was because he couldn't bear the girl's sincere pleading, and because of the Qingyun Sect's rule that "those who have spiritual roots and give up joining the sect can go back and return to the sect within two years, and start from outside disciples after obtaining the permission of any peak master". Had to promise to let her try first.

    Ning Youli noticed the man's gaze and smiled at him.

    The peak master of Lingyun Peak, Xie Lingyun, is much more talkative than she thought.

    "After the establishment of this contract, you will be the manager of Lingyun Pool... The seventeen pools of Lingyun Pool are self-contained, with different sizes. It would be inappropriate to let you take over directly. You should try one of them first. , you must perform your duties every day, and you must not relax, understand?" Fortunately, there are still some unsustainable spirit beasts in the pool, so don't worry too much for the time being.

    "Understood." Ning Youli nodded solemnly, but unfortunately the still immature face was not very convincing, and the peak master of Lingyun Peak frowned again.