Chapter 97

Chapter 97

Pingyu Town.

This is a town located dozens of miles away from Qingyunzong, and about a thousand people live here.

In this day and age, towns of a thousand people are already considerable. Before entering the town, the lively and peaceful atmosphere of the Chinese New Year came to us. The pavilions and shops on both sides were lined up, shouting one after another, and people came and went on the road, probably buying New Year's goods.

Coupled with the people returning to their hometowns to visit relatives, the road that is not spacious is even more crowded.

Ning Youli looked back and forth for a while, and finally worried that they would be scattered by the crowd, so he raised his hand and grabbed Su Yuchuan's sleeve, and walked into Pingyu Town with the crowd.

The eye is a bright red.

Red lanterns and red ribbons were hung up in every door, and even the stalls on the street also used red cloth, showing joy everywhere.

It feels so New Year's Eve. It was also the first time that Ning Youli actually went down the mountain to hang out. It was still this special festival. He felt that there was fresh interest everywhere, and he couldn't help speeding up his pace, almost ignoring the person holding his hand.

"Come on."

Su Yuchuan let Ning Youli drag him and walked with her obediently, but his eyes fell on those fair and slender fingers.

If it weren't for the sleeves... he shook his hand idly.

"It's so interesting..." Ning Youli walked to a booth full of waist buckles and tassel, took off a hand-made gourd and tassel waist buckle on the shelf, and fondly touched it.

"Look, is it cute?" She turned around and tried the pendant on Su Yuchuan's waist, but unfortunately found that it was not the same thing on him at all.

The style is different.

Su Yuchuan took the string of waist buckles, and rubbed his fingertips on the round gourd, "It's cute."

But he didn't know who he was talking about.

Ning Youli didn't hear the vagueness of the words, and his eyes suddenly lit up, "Yes, I think so too."

The old man who set up the stall smiled and said, "Young Master, buy one for the girl next to you. Although it's a gadget, isn't it pleasing?"

As soon as he finished speaking, a young man and woman walked by. It is the appearance of a man and a woman, a natural pair.

"Yu Lang, do you think this jade pendant looks good?" The woman took off a concentric knot and held it in the palm of her hand, which made the palm pink and white, which was really beautiful.

She raised her head slightly, her charming eyes flashed, looking forward to the man's response.

"Wan'er picked it, of course it's good." The man is very good at talking love, whispering softly, coaxing the woman to smile, but his action is even more amazing, and immediately took out his purse, "Old man, I want this."

"Okay." The old man took the copper plate and tucked it into his arms, waved to the two of them, and watched them leave.

Then, he turned around and looked at Su Yuchuan with a smile, "Young Master..."

Under such expectant gaze, Su Yuchuan also slowly put his hand into his cuff, but was suddenly startled.

He has no money.