Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    After entrusting the fish eggs, Xilianfeng and his party accidentally found the isolation net on the shoal when they left.

    "What is that?"

    Silk ink bamboo and mercenary silk, black lacquer and silver, are particularly attractive in the sun.

    Ning Youli looked over with Lu Ren's line of sight, and thought about how to explain it in a simple and easy-to-understand way, "A net that can separate the ponds, so that one kind of spiritual fish can be fed alone in the net, and it is also easy to salvage. As for whether it can be successful...I don't know yet."

    If it can be successful, it is estimated that a few more will be done.

    "That's why you want silk ink bamboo?" Lu Ren sighed, "The silver net is like mercenary silk... I didn't expect Senior Brother Pei to give you this thing too." Everyone in

    Qingyun Sect knows Pei He felt that there were thousands of rare and precious treasures in alchemy, but he did not expect that he would be willing to give a new disciple such as mercenary silk to a new disciple with little qualifications.

    But what surprised him even more was that Ning Youli was willing to spend a lot of time and effort to make these things.

    How many disciples who managed Lingyunchi in the past only completed the work arranged by the peak master, and hardly did any research on transformation... Maybe they had no idea, or maybe it was too difficult, but a new disciple who just arrived can do so much. , enough to impress.

    He looked at the shoal in the distance for a while, then turned his head and said jokingly: "Junior Sister Ruoning has succeeded, but come to Xilian Peak to teach us the experience, don't eat alone."

    Ning Youli didn't respond for a while, a little He was stunned for a moment, and it seemed to others that he was very nervous by this remark.

    "Senior Brother Lu, don't bully such a little girl." Another Xie Lian Peak disciple said, "You're scaring people again.

    " The famous female disciple smiled at Ning Youli gently, "Don't be afraid, Junior Sister, he is joking."

    Ning Youli knew that Lu Ren was just casually saying that there are also many shallow ponds for fish feeding in Xilian Peak, but those are artificially built, and because the demand is very small, the scale is not large. So he immediately nodded with a smile, "Naturally, if Senior Brother Lu needs it, Junior Sister will be dispatched."

    After sending off Lu Ren and the others, Ning Youli took a break and walked all the way from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the mountain.

    She didn't ride the crane this time, in order to record the specific appearance of the seventeen ponds along the way, and find a suitable breeding ground for the fish eggs she got.

    Nearly a month after she came to Qingyunzong, her focus was only on the two ponds on the top of the mountain, and the rest of the ponds were only routinely inspected twice a day. Now that I finally have time to spare, it is time to explore the rest of the Tianchi situation.

    As for the right hotbed...she already has the answer.

    Ning Youli first came to the ninth pond on the mountainside.

    There are seventeen pools in Lingyun Pool, sorted from top to bottom, and the water depth is basically reduced one by one. In this pool, it can basically be said that if you accidentally fall, you can fish the body.

    Those above the ninth pool do not know where the bottom is.

    The facilities of the lower pools are also fully equipped. Unlike the above, which can only be used with swords or mounts, each pool here is equipped with a bamboo raft. The reason for this is that the spirits in the lower pools are seldom large, and most of them are gentle in temperament, and they will not suddenly turn over the bamboo rafts.