Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Like this kind of plot routine of falling to the bottom of the mountain, and there is a pool at the bottom of the mountain, it must be an adventure.

    What's more, Qin Chu really had a chance to find the treasure in the original book, that is, in the countercurrent waterfall in the fifteenth pool.

    The fifteenth pool... is indeed dangerous, but as long as you use your skills well, you won't drown easily.

    Thinking about the time when Qin Chu was shot down by a big fish in Tianchi, but he held his breath to save his life with his own mallard water skills, Ning Youli was more inclined to the other party's ability to save his life this time.

    But in the end, she still didn't dare to ignore the farce, but sent Tong Su back to Yunju first, and then quickly came back to find people.

    If she doesn't know about it, forget it. If she knows it but deliberately ignores it, once the male protagonist has an accident... she can't afford the unknown price.

    It didn't take long for Ning Youli to use his sword to arrive at the fifteenth pool, only to find that there was a third sword-testing peak disciple at the edge of the cliff. The other party knelt on the edge of the cliff and looked down, his chubby face had a sad expression, and the waterfall that flew up against the current drenched most of his body, and he looked as if he had been scared stupid.

    "This fellow." She fell behind the man, "I just heard a voice below, what happened?"

    The man immediately turned his head, pointed down, and said in a frightened tone: "Yes, someone ! Drop off, drop off!"

    Already frightened and incoherent.

    Ning Youli leaned forward and looked at it. From this angle, the rapids of the waterfall were snow-white and reckless, like a white dragon leaping upwards, with a tendency to kill.

    The drop from the fourteenth pool to the fifteenth pool is extremely high, so it is extremely steep and dizzy. If someone is desperately chopping on it, they may choke to death; if they fall to the bottom, they may be smashed to pieces and smashed to pieces. In either case, as long as someone fell, the consequences would be disastrous...

    "Who fell?" She confirmed to the other party.

    The expression of this fat disciple of Jianfeng Peak was even more alarmed, "Junior Brother Qin, it was Junior Brother Qin who fell!"

    Then, without waiting for Ning Youli to ask again, he poured beans into a bamboo tube as if he was being tortured and said: "Junior Brother Qin advanced to the Golden Core Stage during the Zongmen trial, and Lei Jie caused him a lot of injuries. He has been training for a while, but it has only gotten better in the last few days. But Junior Brother Qin usually attracts a lot of red eyes. Two Senior Brothers who are usually bored with him take advantage of his weakness to pull him here and try to compete with him. "

    Little Fatty swallowed, "I saw that the two took Junior Brother Qin away, so they followed quietly. When they first came, I heard them provoking and even belittling Junior Brother Qin. I wanted to persuade him to make peace, but they let him directly. Brother Qin stood on the edge of the cliff to fight with them, and after a while..."

    Ning Youli tried the grass on the edge of the cliff with his feet. There are fallen leaves all year round, which are soft and wet. .

    Suddenly, she felt her sleeve fall, and it was Xiao Pang who was holding onto her sleeve with tears in her eyes: "Junior Brother Qin lost his voice after he fell, and I haven't seen him come up for so long, is it... what should I do..."