Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    So I made the cut and waited to play against another group of winners.

    Ning Youli looked at the publicity slate on the cliff with mixed feelings. The name of the disciple of Lingtian has been eliminated, and her name has been raised one level, waiting to be matched with the next opponent.

    The next group will play soon.

    Taking advantage of his free time, Ning Youli went to several venues to look around, and sure enough, he found some clues.

    First, the seniors in the outer sect are basically very stubborn.

    However, in any duel between old and new disciples, quite a few of the winners are new disciples, and their expressions are still dazed, as if they won without knowing why.

    Second, the outer disciples are basically quick to admit defeat.

    In fact, there are many disciples who are serious about the game, and everyone still has a serious attitude towards the game, but once there is a chance to admit defeat, they will admit defeat mercilessly.

    Third, the acting skills of the outer disciples are basically very good.

    Anyone who wants to withdraw from the game as soon as possible will feel as if they are seriously injured when they are touched lightly, which is in stark contrast to the tenacity of Ning Zhebubeng's stretcher at the inner door.

    Ning Youli was dazzled, but although the outer sect disciples were highly efficient, they had little technical content, and there was nothing to watch, so she went to watch the inner sect's game.

    There were many more inner disciples than outer disciples participating in the competition, which resulted in a long competition schedule, which usually took half a month to end.

    Coincidentally, it was Qin Chu's turn to appear on the Neimen side.

    The young man at one end of the field was tall and straight, with bright pupils and a cold expression. Although the sword has not been drawn, it gives people a feeling of a sharp blade in the sheath, which makes people look forward to it.

    Ning Youli glanced at the sword on his waist, and sure enough, it was no longer an ordinary sword for beginner disciples, but a long sword with carved silver scabbard.

    After just over a month of not seeing each other, the other party has transformed to an astonishing level. Even the skin that was tanned from the hard work in the past has turned a few degrees whiter, and the outline of a handsome future has begun to appear.

    Gradually, there were more people around, and Ning Youli was squeezed a few steps forward.

    As for Qin Chu, everyone in the sect who has heard the wind is very curious about him - how could such a world-shattering genius be invited to the inner sect by the peak master of Jianfeng, and defeated many seniors in just a few days. Don't want to take a look?

    Soon, the venue was surrounded by three floors and three floors, and the disciples who had spare strength even exaggeratedly flew to the high-altitude auditorium.

    Ning Youli subconsciously glanced at the Hanshan Lookout. The lookout is the best place to view Hanshan, and can see almost every corner of Hanshan. Whenever there is a big event that gathers like a sect trial, the peak masters like to watch there.

    Unexpectedly, this glance really made her see someone.

    Snow-white robes, snow-white hair, who is not the suzerain?