Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    When asked this question by the Demon Venerable who lived for unknown age, Ning Youli was very good at watching dishes, and immediately smiled and said, "How can you be old? You are still very young." The

    ghost knows why he suddenly asked this.

    Even after being answered like this, Su Yuchuan's brows were still furrowed, and he looked rather gloomy.

    But soon, he didn't have time to think about it any more. He was taken back to the first pool by Ning Youli, and he repeatedly told him not to come out this time no matter what happened.

    "Even if you encounter danger?"

    "Even if Qingyunzong Mountain is bombed." Ning Youli said, and then felt a little crow's mouth again, and snorted, "It will be okay, who dares to come to Qingyunzong to make trouble?"

    except you.

    Thinking about it carefully, in the whole book, it seems that only Demon Zun fought in Qingyunzong, and the others met and developed with the heroine in the wild. They have their own routes and have nothing to do with Qingyunzong.

    Su Yuchuan was still entangled here, and after calming down, he found that he had just shot a little rashly.

    Either don't take action, or simply shut up, and now this situation has caused the girl to get into trouble.

    "If he tells your peak master..."

    "No." Ning Youli asserted, "Let's not say that he has no reason to do anything, and he will shoot at will - he just really started to attack me, don't fight. He is considered light. Besides, Qing Yunzong always protects his shortcomings."

    She laughed again, "Instead, he will let the Hehuan Sect give us an explanation. If he informs, isn't he asking for trouble?"

    Su Yuchuan's mood was relaxed. , but when I heard the words "really move towards me", I regretted that I didn't hurt anyone more.

    It's better to lie down for ten years without getting up.

    "Okay, okay, let's get into the water!" Ning Youli pushed Su Yuchuan to the shore, "I can't let more people see you!

    " It's possessively pleasing.

    "Crash!" The

    water splashed, and there was a beautiful red fish under the calm and far-reaching pool.

    ...

    Thanks to the elder of the Hehuan Sect who came early, only two minutes after Ning Youli let Su Yuchuan return to the water, people sparsely came to Lingyun Pond.

    According to the process of Xianmen Grand Competition, disciples of many sects can first visit various places of Qingyun sect, appreciate and experience the sect culture of Qingyun sect. As the Lingyun Peak with the highest Tianchi, it is naturally the first attraction that comes to mind.

    The huge first pool is vast and expansive, and the small and large square-shaped pools are respectively accumulating the same species of fish, which are uniform and incomparably beautiful.

    With the naked eye, you can know that this Tianchi is divided by multiple enchantments.

    "It's so beautiful..."

    Some disciples sighed with emotion and discussed Lingyun Pond with their companions. Ning Youli stood behind the crowd and was only responsible for being an entourage.