Chapter 3

third chapter

    "The new disciples go to the meditation hall every day at 9000 hours to practice the theory and mind method. After noon, they return to the peaks for reflection and reflection. When the sun goes down, they start to learn the errands they are responsible for. After the sun goes down, they return to their residence to review what they have learned in the day...for a period of time. January. Don't worry about meals, before the fasting, Baihe will deliver you three meals a day on time every day."

    Mao Shi... five in the morning; noon... twelve noon; Shen Shi... three in the afternoon...

    Ning You Li frowned and did the math. He just felt that this was not the life of a human being. He couldn't help raising his head and asked, "How long do I want to be like this?"

    Pei Jue was stunned for a moment. This was the first time a new disciple asked such a question. , I usually nod my head in yes, and don't dare to say a word.

    Could it be...

    "Junior sister regrets rejecting Peak Master Yin's solicitation?"

    Ning Youli choked, but said patiently, "Senior brother misunderstood, I really just want to keep fish in the sect for the rest of my life."

    Her ambition is true He doesn't raise fish, but his life is at stake. He is very firm when he declines the solicitation of Chongliang Peak's peak master, and he speaks nonsense like the truth.

    Fortunately, this peak master is not a persistent person. Seeing her firm attitude, she left without looking back.

    ... Shouldn't have offended her?

    Turning his head, he heard Pei Jue's sigh: "This is the first time I have seen someone who doesn't want to go to the inner door, but wants to stay at the outer door to do these things.

    " The embarrassed meaning after entering, said calmly: "No matter what position you are in, you can contribute to the sect, why do you choose to go to the inner sect?"

    "..." There was a silence.

    Ning Youli reflected on whether he had said something wrong, but saw a bit of shame on Pei Jue's warm face, "I'm narrow-minded." She looked completely convinced.

    She glanced at him in surprise.

    What a fool.

    Pei Jue answered the question just now: "New disciples should practice like this for a month, and they should be familiar with the sect rules and basic exercises. The same is true for outer sect disciples, even if they can't focus on cultivation like inner sect disciples, they can't. Regardless of your cultivation level."

    Ning Youli is still puzzled, "My aptitude is mediocre, why does Peak Master Yin still want to accept me as an apprentice?"

    Pei Jue sighed slightly and said, "Ice spirits are scarce at all. Peak Master Yin is also worried that no one will inherit the mantle. Although she already has direct disciples, even if she has talent, it will always make people worry."

    Ning Youli was stunned. People with eggs in different baskets. It's a pity... She has only one direct disciple in the original story, and this disciple has lived up to her expectations.

    She smiled and said, "It's because I have no talent and no aspirations, and I have lost the kindness of Peak Master Yin."

    Now that evening is approaching, today's practice has not caught up, and I can only wait for tomorrow to join other disciples.