Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Ning Youli stared at the man who was at least one meter nine.

    This height, no matter in the realm of self-cultivation or in the human world, can be said to be very abrupt.

    The clothes are black with red stripes, the lower half of the face is covered with a black mask, and the dress is the same as the seller who will bring rare medicinal materials.

    It should be him.

    Ning Youli stood a block away from the other party, watching the people who came and went past him, he made him look smaller.

    Ning Youli settled down, walked towards the man, and then looked up at him.

    "This... Boss, what are you selling at this stall?"

    She greeted tentatively, but saw the other party move his head from side to side, as if looking for where the sound came from.

    Too much!

    Ning Youli's forehead twitched. Although she is not very tall, she is not petite. How bad is your eyesight with such a big man standing here! ?

    She roughly tugged at the man's robe, "It's here."

    "Oh~ here!" The man seemed to have a good temper, and he didn't get angry when he was dragged. He giggled and lowered his head, his eyes smiling. Gotta be curved.

    When he opened his eyes, Ning Youli realized that those eyes were amber, moist and innocent like honey, with slightly drooping corners, a bit like...

    a puppy?

    Ning Youli raised his eyes and suddenly noticed something furry in the opponent's hood.

    cat ear? dog ears? It's not clear, but the only thing that is certain is the identity of this human monster.

    No wonder he is so tall, he must have long legs.

    Ning Youli calmly glanced at the back of the man's ass, a rare demon cultivator... I heard that demon cultivators are all transformed into refined forms from mountains and waters with abundant resources, and the things they bring should be very expensive. .

    Like an ordinary customer, she repeated the question just now, "Boss, what kind of goods do you have in your hands now?"

    "I'll show you!" The man ran to his booth and spread the blanket on it as if showing off. Lifting it up, every move revealed that he was very happy.

    Ning Youli just wanted to complain about selling something, but he still hid it, when he was attracted by the thing under the blanket.

    Crystal clear aura, visible to the naked eye.

    Not just one...but all.

    Ning Youli was silent.

    No wonder it's hidden and tucked away. In a place like a ghost city where fish and dragons are mixed, there is a certain chance that good things will be stolen by some black hands, and the wealth will not be exposed.

    The man began to babble, as if some words were insufferable: "I sell it to regular customers. It's your first time here. I think you have an eye for it. It's okay to sell you some!"

    Ning Youli didn't hear what he said, and paid attention All the power was on his robe, which was rhythmically fluffed up.

    Ah, the tail is showing.